Official May 19 2005 Thread

sistahlamb

Oh man, that sucks!!!!

Oh well...I'm sure there was a good reason for this.

One thing that I've been wondering about lately is when will the defence get into the 1993 case??? I mean, I'm sure they will eventually because they can prove what a incredibly weak case that was and that the allegations were/are completly false.

Eboni

Originally posted by got2makeitright
I hope so, do you think its best to give the jury more time to know this case is a weak one?

Hello :D

-The jury already knows that this is a scam and if they don't then the court needs to get a real jury!!!

-From the time the first so-called witness was called by the pros....er...'persecution'.. the shit hit the fan and anyone with half a brain knew this was a SHAM!!! :thumbsdow

Aaliyah

capt.cadd10305191607.michael_jackson_cadd103.jpg

may19_1.jpg

danaluvsmj

aww that sucks that larry king won't testify, but the defense is already doing such a good job they probably don't need him anyway. We already know what Feldman said about crazy G mama.

SpecialJanet25

Look, Janet Arizso made a totally fool of herself on the stand. so I think jury knows how nuts she is. This comes as no surprise and Mr. King. As corupt as Melville is, this would come back to haunted his ass.

got2makeitright

Originally posted by SpecialJanet25
Look, Janet Arizso made a totally fool of herself on the stand. so I think jury knows how nuts she is. This comes as no surprise and Mr. King. As corupt as Melville is, this would come back to haunted his ass.

Do you think that 1108 has made this case hard for Michael to win?

danaluvsmj

Originally posted by aaliyah
capt.cadd10305191607.michael_jackson_cadd103.jpg

ooh Michael's looking hot! he looks great in green! :tooexcite

I know this is off topic, but is it just me or does it look like there's something going on in those pants? :lol:

got2makeitright

Originally posted by danaluvsmj

I know this is off topic, but is it just me or does it look like there's something going on in those pants? :lol:

He got a nine supersoaker in his pocket that is what he has :lol:

SpecialJanet25

Do you think that 1108 has made this case hard for Michael to win?

Not neccessary. The problem with these 1108 witnesses, none of the reported the alleged incidents or did anything about it. The defense brought in the 3 of the alleged victims to courter their claims and I think more 93 witnesses will come in the weeks ahead.

got2makeitright

Originally posted by SpecialJanet25
Not neccessary. The problem with these 1108 witnesses, none of the reported the alleged incidents or did anything about it. The defense brought in the 3 of the alleged victims to courter their claims andI think more 93 witnesses will come in the weeks ahead.

Damm i dont like that :cryptic

Eboni

Originally posted by danaluvsmj

-Hello

-Girl u gone and start me up now talking about the goings on in his pants :lol:

-I was thinking the same thing :lol:

got2makeitright

Originally posted by Eboni
-Hello

-Girl u gone and start me up now talking about the goings on in his pants :lol:

-I was thinking the same thing :lol:

He has a super9 supersoaker gun becareful he just make get you.

sistahlamb

Not neccessary. The problem with these 1108 witnesses, none of the reported the alleged incidents or did anything about it. The defense brought in the 3 of the alleged victims to courter their claims and I think more 93 witnesses will come in the weeks ahead.

I think this might be regarding yesterday's rulings but I'm not sure.

article.php

Eboni

He has a super9 supersoaker gun becareful he just make get you.

-Oooooohhhhhh damnnnnn!!!!

-In that case then.......I SURRENDER BABY BOY, COME GET ME CAUSE I'VE BEEN A BAD BAD GIRL!!!! :crackingu