Official May 19 2005 Thread

Aaliyah

2005-05-19T231319Z_01_SMT03D_RTRIDSP_2_CRIME-JACKSON.jpg

2005-05-19T231417Z_01_SMT04D_RTRIDSP_2_CRIME-JACKSON.jpg

HeavenSent

Originally posted by aaliyah

District Attorney Tom Sneddon vehemently opposed the video, saying much of it was "propaganda." He cited in particular a scene that showed a note written on a chalkboard by one of Jackson's children, saying "I love you daddy."

"vehemently opposed". Geez, someone's getting all hot and bothered, damn. I guess no one's ever supposed to show benign love towards Michael since he's supposed to be a predator and all.

minnie michael

aww i read this thread from 1 page till 10 page..but my heart is melt when i read the 9 page about MIke's babe's message on the chalkboard..i love you daddy...aww.. i donot know how to explain my heart totally melt away..that's so sweet..that's what keep our Mike on and on.. :thumbsup :thumbsup

and that no matter what i am glad King has told those people in the courtroom that Januts is a crazy woman i bet the Jury has heard that..and Chris's girlfriend is sooooo hot..aw..she said nobody wanna escape from NL..and smiling..cool.. :D

i bet our 19 minutes video about Neverland will give those Jury a real scene ..about Mike's alarm system..about the beautiful..innocent Neverland..about Mike's babe's love for their daddy..all of this emotional part will touch the Jury... i am sure..its our time to let the jury see the turth.. :thumbsup

at last i wana say: super-duper fan BJ is my icon right now.. :thumbsup :banana-mu

Cristine87

Tom Sneddon is so stupid! Showing a video tape of Neverland is propaganda? Why, because they write I love you, Daddy? What the hell? Those are his kids, what are they supposed to say?

dangerous

Didnt Feldman say he never even spoke to either King or Viner? and that he hadnt even MET one of them, does anyone have the transcript handy? How can Melville say it wouldnt impeach Feldman!? King testifying would have been a major help for the defens. Mez said in his opening statment that the jurors would hear from Larry King. Asides from the strides the defense has made Michaels freedom isnt guranteed yet, there is still a long way to go.

abbymjgirl

Originally posted by Cristine87
Tom Sneddon is so stupid! Showing a video tape of Neverland is propaganda? Why, because they write I love you, Daddy? What the hell? Those are his kids, what are they supposed to say?
Yeah, wat R they supposed 2 say?! Are not they his children?! *rasberries* :bleh:

SpecialJanet25

He not the only one who is stupid! This pathetic woman reporter, Aphrodite Jones, was spreading lies and also said the 19 minute video was weird and crazy, taking the children's statues and paintings all fit the profile of a peodphile.

megan23

well overall I say it was a great day!! :D Chris Tucker's girlfriend really did a great job for the defense....I think her biggest point was the "kidnappers" was trying to keep the kids AWAY from Mike in March....I would have loved to see the look on Sneddon face when she said that :sneddoncrybaby . Who cares about Larry King, even since he didn't get to testify the public already knows what he was going to say so I think Mike actually made some more headway in the public trial....cuz you know there is two going on right now. I think the world maybe turning slowly to see Mike is innocent(see MSNBC poll! :popcorn ). Well if Mark does well tomorrow under cross I will say quite a spectaclur week for the defense :thumbsup

maintenant

Originally posted by minnie michael
aww i read this thread from 1 page till 10 page..but my heart is melt when i read the 9 page about MIke's babe's message on the chalkboard..i love you daddy...aww.. i donot know how to explain my heart totally melt away..that's so sweet..that's what keep our Mike on and on.. :thumbsup :thumbsup

and that no matter what i am glad King has told those people in the courtroom that Januts is a crazy woman i bet the Jury has heard that..and Chris's girlfriend is sooooo hot..aw..she said nobody wanna escape from NL..and smiling..cool.. :D

i bet our 19 minutes video about Neverland will give those Jury a real scene ..about Mike's alarm system..about the beautiful..innocent Neverland..about Mike's babe's love for their daddy..all of this emotional part will touch the Jury... i am sure..its our time to let the jury see the turth.. :thumbsup

at last i wana say: super-duper fan BJ is my icon right now.. :thumbsup :banana-mu

I think this video will be VERY important! Remember Star Arviso testifying that he snuck up (so many stairs) to Michael's bedroom and caught him "molesting" Gavin? What happened about the alarm then, hum? If Michael really WERE going to molest Gavin, one might assume he'd turn on the alarm, but as he didn't, Star's testimony is an obvious lie.

maintenant

"Propaganda" is anything that supports Michael; meanwhile, Sneddon is busy using his PR propaganda machine to smear Michael with lies, as he has done for the past decade...what a hypocrite Sneddon is! (But it's all coming undone now!)

hot4uMichael

they should have done a better research before invading Michael's propety, when they've started to mess with Michael they knew trouble were coming, they should have thought better before starting off in the first place