Official May 2 2005 thread

HotMJ!

Originally posted by koprulestheworld

Really? Well what the point in dropping some charge if he will still will go to jail?? ( which he wont) you get what iam saying? What do you think might happen or what do you want to happen? Get back. :sneddoncrybaby

I hope Michael and Mez can put on their full case. I'm afraid that if the judge drops the conspiracy charge, it might limit the defense that Mez can present.

Does anyone know?

?

alfredo

Originally posted by HotMJ!
I hope Michael and Mez can put on their full case. I'm afraid that if the judge drops the conspiracy charge, it might limit the defense that Mez can present.

Does anyone know?
?

If the conspiracy charge is dropped all of the non-sense that went with it will be dropped as well. Things that would not have made it to trial without the conspiracy charge would have to be dropped as well. That would leave the molestation charges which according to reports out today by Roger Friedman are also in trouble http://www.foxnews.com.

I'm of the opinion throw out what you can and defend against the rest. Throwing out the charge helps the defense by telegraphing to the jury that the prosecutors brought a bogus charge that can't be proven and makes them look even worse than not delivering on their Debbie Rowe and Chris Carter promises.

-alfredo

Listen iam not a troll iam just a werid MJ fan that has bad grammer lol that. But what would you do if the the charges are dropped or the da want to drop them?