Official May 2 2005 thread

Aaliyah

2005-05-02T223943Z_01_MJT113_RTRIDSP_2_CRIME-JACKSON.jpg

minnie michael

i feel confused about today's news..Sedddon is in desperately sad state..he is trying his best to make up something news to make this case looks bigger ..just like what Carla said.. i dnot understand what's meaning of those money...and i dnot wanna know where is those money, only i know is that's nothing wrong with Michael..maybe Mike didnot know what's meaning of those silly games..he had those employees has bad evil hearts..that's totally their games..NOT Mike's..

i bet Mez can separate MiKE from those people's ideas..and finally this is Seddddooon's last card...he canot come up with another news.there is no time left for him... this is the last silly weak card...

Mike looks beautiful as always..

HeavenSent

Reporter: So Sneddon, what happened in court today? Can you give us a breakdown?

Sneddon: Why you asking me? I have no f*ckin idea.

-MyAngelMJ-

We all know that this case is a big joke. And now the whole world is getting to know that.
Shame on you Sned'dumb' to bring on these ridiculous charges on such an innocent man.

Can't wait for the defense to bring on their witnesses. I don't think the prosecution is going to rest their case tommorow. Looks like not only are the prosecution witnesses liars..but the prosecution itself. If they don't rest their case tommorow, then this is the second time they lied about when they are gonna rest theor case.

Cristine87

God, this is so stupid & are they gonna wrap up their case anytime this week? I'm starting to believe that they're purposely stalling!

sistahlamb

Here's somethign I just relized from what was brought up in court today....

Something someone else wrote on another forum:

The bank manager, Beverly Wagner, said she authorised the transactions in the first week of April 2003 but had no idea how the money was used.

Umm.....transaction was authorized the first week of April 2003????? Umm..... Conspiracy was alleged to have taken place Feb 7-March 10, no??

And um....by April 2003 the family had already been BOOTED out of Neverland....so umm....what in the (bleep) does this transaction have to do with ANYTHING??? Did I miss something? Somebody help me out here. Did I misread that or is that a typo in the report. If that's the real date, then WHO THE HELL CARES WHO WITHDREW THE MONEY AND WHAT IT WAS USED FOR !!. It's wayyyyyy outta the timeline anyway.

Dang, it just keeps getting sadder and sadder.

I always felt this whole conspiracy crap was just a back door excuse by the DA to get all into Michael's financial business!!! And what for? Why do they care? To intimidate and humiliate him in case he was actually broke? Or to do a little snooping for someone else who didn't have the legal authority to do it themselves (hmmm.....Sonee maybe???) <-----I misspelled it on purpose...for legal reasons. ORRRR maybe a little of both. It's kinda hard to bankrupt a person or impede their financial progress when you have no idea how much they are really worth. Having this information is very important if you are interested in pushing someone towards a financial bind where they are forced to sell valuable items like, say....Neverland or say....the Sony catalog??

Hmmm... do I dare say it??? Yeah, I will... CON-SPIRACY!! (and not the one Michael's accused of)

HaHa!!! Put that in your crackpipe and snort it!!!!!

MJISHOT

Originally posted by koprulestheworld

LOS ANGELES: Troubled superstar Michael Jackson is so confident he'll be cleared of all child molestation charges he has booked a trip to London this summer.

"Michael is confident he will be found innocent. He's actually planning to come to London this summer. He's booked the flights and the hotel already. A friend is getting married and he's going to be there," Internet Media Database quoted his close pal Uri Geller as saying.

]
HOLY.... SHIT! If thats true i will be there!

HeavenSent

Michael Jackson confident of acquittal
Tuesday May 3 2005 00:00 IST
IANS

LOS ANGELES: Troubled superstar Michael Jackson is so confident he'll be cleared of all child molestation charges he has booked a trip to London this summer.

"Michael is confident he will be found innocent. He's actually planning to come to London this summer. He's booked the flights and the hotel already. A friend is getting married and he's going to be there," Internet Media Database quoted his close pal Uri Geller as saying.

Geller is standing by the "Bad" singer as he fights 10 felony charges of child molestation, administering an intoxicating agent and conspiracy involving allegations of child abduction, false imprisonment and extortion in a court in Santa Maria, California.
something

http://www.newindpress.com/NewsItems.asp?I...festyle&Topic=0
Sorry, but stfu uri geller. His close pal? Standing by the singer? What the f*ck -ever. Not when he was humming a dooms day tune just before the Arvisos took the stand. Traitor.

I bet Michael hasn't talked to this joker during this whole trial.

alfredo

What is so funny?? Sorry i dont have speaker!! DAmm can someone tell me please.

He basically said the obvious. Who cares about the money...Who cares about the video, and why put everyone to sleep with this non-sense. He also said nothing links MJ but even if it did..big deal!!

That's it in a nutshell.