Official May 23 2005 Thread

MystiqueX2004

Originally posted by got2makeitright
I think T mez should call back gavin.
For what? I am sure that the prosecution might call Gavin back to the stand during their rebuttal, but why on earth would the defense want to call the accuser back on the stand? I don't think that makes much sense.

IrishFaery

2005-05-23T160809Z_01_SAM101_RTRIDSP_2_SANTA-MARIA-COURTHOUSE.jpg

That vest is the shit! Can I get a bra made from that material? :wink

HotMJ!

Originally posted by alfredo+-->QUOTE (alfredo)

... I only wish that there was a way for MJ/Mez to get Tyson/Amen on the stand. This plainly shows that these folks were named co-conspirators to force them off the defense witness list.

Alfredo

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-:cryptic

You know, I have agreed with very few of Melville's rulings, as many seem quite "anti-defense". This one is interesting. I suppose with regard to Vincent Amen, the judge can't FORCE the prosecution to grant immunity -- although seems to be pretty disingenuous for prosecutors to do an about face with regard to this witness.

Some District Attorneys tend to forget their job is not all about winning a conviction -- it's about seeking truth and justice...which means doing the right thing when it becomes painfully obvious that a person has been wrongfully charged. Having said that, I 'spose we shouldn't expect this prosecution team to "do the right thing" when it's also clear they've essentially concocted this case from the getgo.

I'd like to see Vincent Amen take his chances, and take the stand. There is so little substance to the "conspiracy" counts (really, they are a joke) that he probably doesn't need immunity anyway...

[/quote] :thumbsup

Originally posted by whisper
domriver

UPDATE: MY SOURCE

Diane Dimond and Savannah of court TV have been turned in for breaking the Judge's order. Santa Maria and Santa Barbara Sheriff's department are involved.

Sanctions or worse can be expected for these people. THese people were TEXT messaging during court proceedings. IF it can be proven. They used the blackberry devices to do this.

LMAO! :lol: I'm sorry, but I can safely say that I am NOT surprised to hear this, about LIEmond at least. The way she was so jumpy when I saw her in court the time I was in a couple months back, going in and out, demanding her "scoop" to others around her..IMHO, it was only a matter of time before something like this would take place :cryptic ;) :lol:

And I'm going to go "on the record" to say that I STILL doubt that they will rest this week...I could be wrong, but I still think that that's coming primarily from the prosecution angle, who would just LOVE to cut the defense (aka the TRUTH) short...I could be wrong, but that just doesn't ring true to me....

MystiqueX2004

This is what I have to say about the so-called un-indicted co-conspirators. They will not be indicted no matter what they say. Personally, I think that the ultimate goal of the prosecution is to convict Michael not these co-conspirators. Had their true goal been justice then these co-conspirators would have been indicted and on trial as well. So I think that Amen and Co, can and should take the stand because no matter what, they won't be in much trouble simply for the reason that the D.A has a vendetta against Michael and not them.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Those who were wondering if the defense would get to the welfare fraud, they're doing that today with the Welfare eligibility officer on the stand.

HotMJ!

Originally posted by MJISHOT

t is her, she changed her name :laugh

any updates?

I always think of kop as a fella. but whateva... the new name is really good, especially for this trial. wish I'd thought of it myself!

:thumbsup

sistahlamb

Those who were wondering if the defense would get to the welfare fraud, they're doing that today with the Welfare eligibility officer on the stand.

I thought they would eventually do something like that.