Official May 23 2005 Thread

alfredo

alfredo said:
Well, Well, Well!!!. Mez said this in his opening. The sister was running her big mouth about the big things they were going to be able to buy, do, etc. long after they left NL. I wouldn't be surprise if this is the way Mez brings in more lies that the kids(little nazis :smacking ) have told in support of Janut

Also, notice the Arvizo name. That's the discarded husband's sister probably. I bet she has some good stuff to tell!!

This is getting good!!! Where's my popcorn!!!!!

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Agent M at MJJF

"I don't need your f_cking blood, I need money."

This is what Janet said to Marian Arvizo when she tried to organize a blood drive. According to courttv. She's already off the stand.

alfredo

Originally posted by whisper
Agent M at MJJF

This is what Janet said to Marian Arvizo when she tried to organize a blood drive. According to courttv. She's already off the stand.

We couldn't make this stuff up if we tried! :lol: When are they going to pull the plug?!!! :D

A

Anonymous

Michael looks so..........I don't know. Today he looks really nice. Really nice.

Tabloid Junkie

Agent M at MJJF

:nonono:

MJISHOT

Agent M at MJJF

whew! :lol:

Aaliyah

2005-05-23T220504Z_01_MJT122_RTRIDSP_2_CRIME-JACKSON.jpg

2005-05-23T220548Z_01_SAM18D_RTRIDSP_2_CRIME-JACKSON.jpg

2005-05-23T220808Z_01_SAM17D_RTRIDSP_2_CRIME-JACKSON.jpg

capt.camm11605232205.michael_jackson_camm116.jpg