Official May 23 2005 Thread

danaluvsmj

Originally posted by aaliyah
2005-05-23T220504Z_01_MJT122_RTRIDSP_2_CRIME-JACKSON.jpg

ooh now look at that beautiful man! :inlove

sistahlamb

Did ya'll hear about this?:

The judge's cell phone went off in court, which is agianst court rules and anyone whose cell goes off gets kicked out of court for a week.

A

Anonymous

Jane? I wonder why.

And omg, wtf did Michael do? He looks f*cking amazing.

MJISHOT

Originally posted by sistahlamb
Did ya'll hear about this?:

The judge's cell phone went off in court, which is agianst court rules and anyone whose cell goes off gets kicked out of court for a week.
LOL!!!

A

Anonymous

Michael looks sooooooooo damn good today! I can't get over it. I'm not usually one to make 32490294 comments about it, but wtf?

DaMn!!

minnie michael

yes Vicky is very excited today..xixi act like me..xixi :tooexcite and i am glad to know our defense team will have a rest this later week..Mike need a good rest..and today's vest seems not good.. sorry Vicky.. :bustbubbl

Vicky: I second that, dude.

Mike looks so gorgeous. But I can't help but notice his eyes look a bit sad.. ;.; I don't blame him, poor sweetie...

btw..cellphones and blackberry txt messaging and JaNUT's welfare fraud exposed? This is greaaaaaaaaaat. :3

marialovesmjj

Originally posted by Purdy Young Thang
Vicky: I second that, dude.

Mike looks so gorgeous. But I can't help but notice his eyes look a bit sad.. ;.; I don't blame him, poor sweetie...

btw..cellphones and blackberry txt messaging and JaNUT's welfare fraud exposed? This is greaaaaaaaaaat. :3
Yeah, I agree.

****Maria****

floacist

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
Jane? I wonder why.

And omg, wtf did Michael do? He looks f*cking amazing.

I cant stand Jane Velez she is Nancy's puppet and yes I agree with you, Michael looks soooo....good! :wink