Official May 24 2005 thread

A

Anonymous

MJJF

Confirmed, Chris Tucker is defense last witness. Sneddon expects to be done with rebuttal on Thursday. Per CTV / Savannah

We are so close to the final phase. I'm going to fall out..I tell you!

MJISHOT

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
MJJF

Confirmed, Chris Tucker is defense last witness. Sneddon expects to be done with rebuttal on Thursday. Per CTV / Savannah

We are so close to the final phase. I'm going to fall out..I tell you!
omg!!! im not ready for this.... im not! :goodtalki

HeavenSent

It's been a quick pace, but that's a sign that the defense has their stuff together. They're being systematic, and there's been no need to draw it out.

The prosecution has barely cross examined the witnesses, that one reason why it's been going by so quickly. That right there should tell us alot!

I think the closing statements will bring it all home.

dangerous

damn, this case is moving damn fast. I hope the jurors are keeping up. I hope he addresses the time line FULLY and SUCCINCTLY in his closing. I thought there would be more evidence to address Jordan and Jason and those incidents from Chacon and the hooligans. Sneddons rebuttal is going to be more 1108 nonsense- thats all he has going for him, maybe Mez will rebut that after. Lots of ppl were cut out, damn.

Cristine87

Originally posted by HeavenSent
C'mon now, I can't believe how dramatic y'all sound! :lol:
Carla, I did not expect this to go by that fast! This case went way faster than I expected. I know the defense has the upper hand now but I'm still really anxious & nervous, I feel like I'm gonna pass out!

sistahlamb

You made a good point Heaven.

The one thing that I'm most curious about is how the hell is the prosecution going to be able to convince the jury that Michael is guilty after all this stuff has come out in court???

sistahlamb

You're not going to believe what I just heard:

Someone said on another forum that there has been a motion filed by the pros. to open some documents that belong to Mark Geregos that have been sealed.

I think it's horsecrap and I still don't know where this came from.

HeavenSent

Originally posted by MJISHOT
like u arent nervous! :laugh
Not to the point that I can't breathe! LMAO :laugh

This is more like 'alright, take a deep exhale ,this is the moment I've been waiting for'.

Because it seemed like all I did was complain about sneddon delaying the inevitable...about why it's taking so damn long. we see the end of this hot garbage over the horizon--and for me, personally, it's like: "good, thank you!"

I think Mez's closing statement is going to be REALLY powerful. When his client had to go thru all this JUST to proclaim him innocent? or in legal terms, "not guilty"? I trust Mez w/his track record can end this thing at the drop of a dime. Him being the skilled lawyer that he is, may address all of the questions we have all @ once. Sometimes less is more.

Amanda I'm okay w/this, really I am!

coco

huge indeed ...
so good to hear all this, to see this non-case blow off !
thanks again a million Whisper for the videos !