Official May 25 2005 thread

HeavenSent

EDIT: This is him from YESTERDAY
32.jpg

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Per Sneddon's rebuttal, I think Mesereau would have a field day under cross-examination if Sneddon puts Gavin Arvizo back on that stand.

Mesereau could very well tear his ass up on that stand under cross-examination by specifically going through the timeline though him.

He could very well say something like 'your mother told Azja Pryor that you and your family were being kept away from Mr. Jackson. Mr. Arvizo, how could he have molested you if you were being kept away from him?"

That would force Gavin Arvizo to either call Azja Pryor a liar or to call his mother a liar. If he calls Pryor a liar, the jury will remember her crying on that stand and saying how much she adores him. And that won't look good at all to the jury.

If he calls his mother a liar, he'd be calling his mother a liar. That would be gigantic in the minds of the jurors that he got on the stand and said his mother was lying.

So Mesereau is going to have big fun under cross if prosecutors put him back on that stand.

neweo

Originally posted by got2makeitright
Why would gavin want to put Michael in jail? Michael has never done nothing bad too him.
have you not been watching this case? Gavin and Star have attended acting classes to defraud many dozens of people over the years. They are brought up this way 24 hours a day. Their mom threatens people with death if they don't comply either. I'm sure they live in fear too.

got2makeitright

Originally posted by neweo
have you not been watching this case? Gavin and Star have attended acting classes to defraud many dozens of people over the years. They are brought up this way 24 hours a day. Their mom threatens people with death if they don't comply either. I'm sure they live in fear too.

I dont watch alots of news these days i have a hardtime understanding things sorry.

got2makeitright

UPDATE:::: LATEBRAKING!!!

Posted ENTIRELY unchecked (Savannah report)!

>> Well, chris tucker is giving some deadly serious testimony today, and I think he's scoring some sop major points for the defense I have to tell you about that warning. He said that in miami, right when the bashir documentary was airing, he traveled out there with the doe family. He said he pulledded michael jackson aside and said watch out for this family. He said he was very suspicious of this family. In particular, because he thought the mother, something wasn't right. Those were his words. He shade she was franticly telling michael jackson, you're like a father to the family, you're like a father. Chris, you're like a brother. He said this woman made him very, very uncomfortable. He felt so strongly about it, he tried to warn jackson about the family and he said the accuser's mother kept interrupting and knocking at the door. He assumed it was her. He wasn't sure. She tried to keep tucker away from michael skraction. That was the implication from the testimony.

>> Fascinating. There have been a lot of trips talked about this case, brazil, las vegas, miami. What did chris tucker say about a trip to part-time?

>> This is very important testimony, jami. You know, the prosecution's theory is that michael jackson is the one that called the family on february 5th, 2003, in the morning. There are phone records that show this call from the resort in miami and told the family, come to miami. You have to come to miami. You have to participate in this press conference. Well, chris tucker has just testified that in fact, it was the accuser and his family that called chris tucker, the night before. On february 4th, 2003 and said we watt to find michael jackson. The media is hounding us because at this point, the documentary had aired in the uk. Can you help us find michael? We know he's in miami. We want to go to miami. Chris tucker said it is he who figured out how to get the family to get to miami and the family rode in his private jet to miami the next day. The defense showed the phone records that showed a couple of phone calls between chris tucker and the accuser's stepfather's house where they were staying on february 4th, 2003, the night before there was any call from michael jackson's hotel in miami.

>> So savannah, chris tucker not finished yet, but thus far, has he been a strong witness for the defense?

>>.

>> I think he's been a very strong witness for the defense. We talked an hour ago whether or not he would be a blockbuster witness. I think he said devastating things in the hour he was on this morning. His direct testimony is now over. We're on to cross. One thing he said that was very telling was about the accuser and his brother's demeanor. He described them as cunning. That was chris tucker's words. He also said they were manipulative. He said that he felt sorry for the accuser because had he cancer and he said he felt like the accuser kind of knew thaT. He'd say, chris, give me this and that. I'm not feeling very well. Really devastating testimony for the prosecution.

alfredo

Originally posted by whisper
Per Sneddon's rebuttal, I think Mesereau would have a field day under cross-examination if Sneddon puts Gavin Arvizo back on that stand.

Mesereau could very well tear his ass up on that stand under cross-examination by specifically going through the timeline though him.

He could very well say something like 'your mother told Azja Pryor that you and your family were being kept away from Mr. Jackson. Mr. Arvizo, how could he have molested you if you were being kept away from him?"

That would force Gavin Arvizo to either call Azja Pryor a liar or to call his mother a liar. If he calls Pryor a liar, the jury will remember her crying on that stand and saying how much she adores him. And that won't look good at all to the jury.

If he calls his mother a liar, he'd be calling his mother a liar. That would be gigantic in the minds of the jurors that he got on the stand and said his mother was lying.

So Mesereau is going to have big fun under cross if prosecutors put him back on that stand.

That's what I was thinking was going to happen too. Sneddon has to put the kid back on to rebut some of the damage Mez inflicted. But if he doesn't put the kid back up there, whoever he sacrafices will get questions like:

"Are you aware of the JC Penney hustle?"

"Are you aware that Gavin and his kid brother like to wax their carrot?"

"Are you aware that Gavin and his little brother claim they were new to wine except for their short stint with MJ. No. Then you're not aware that they took to it like a fish to water?"

"Are you aware of the leg wax during a kidnapping? No. Then you aren't aware of the conversation with the staff infused with glowing recommendations of MJ?"

"Are you aware that the D.A claims 4 acts of molestation and 1 attempted act?" Yes. "OK. Then are you aware of the insane timeline that has been manipulated by the prosecutor"

"Are you aware of the hidden clocks? No. Then you aren't aware that most clocks at NL are in fixed locations like the front lawn"

and on and on....

:sneddoncrybaby

HeavenSent

I hope there's a clip of Savannah's comments.

I have a feeling the first question on cross is going to be: Well Mr. Tucker, how did Michael react when you warned him about this family?

Or whatever.

I know they're going to deflect away from the purpose of this trip, per Chris. Mike never called them. They went LOOKING for him.

sistahlamb

I know posted this yesterday but I think it should again because I think it does corraborrate with Chris' testimony now:

Chris Tucker in [Jackson's] Mess
By Roger Friedman
--old article

Debbie Rowe, Hamid Moslehi, Cynthia Ann Bell, Janet Arvizo. Especially Janet Arvizo. They're just a few of the witnesses who've backfired for the prosecution in their case against Michael Jackson. Rarely have so many state's witnesses turned out to be bonuses for the defense.

Now comes word that the defense has a blockbuster revelation for the jury in Santa Maria that should really kick the props out from underneath the district attorney's wobbly case: The idea to have the Arvizo family to fly to Miami in February 2003 was not Michael Jackson's at all. It was comedian Chris Tucker's.

Whoops.

For a year and a half now, we've heard the same story over and over: Michael Jackson summoned the Arvizo family to Miami for a press conference on Feb. 6, 2003. The family said they were picked up by Jackson's limo driver, Gary Hearne, for a commercial flight to Miami. Then they were told at the last minute that a change had been made, and that they would fly with Tucker on a private plane. The family has claimed that they were supposed to take part in a press conference when they arrived.

So far no one has asked why Tucker was involved, who rented the plane, or whose idea any of this was. Also unexplained is what happened to the press conference: Why didn't it happen? Why did no one mention it again? If Janet Arvizo was right, and she had to memorize lines for a video, why wasn't she given a script or any information about the press conference once she arrived in Miami? How did this whole misadventure in February, 2003 between Michael Jackson and the Arvizo family begin?

Here are some of the answers that will be spilling out as Jackson's team prepares to launch a defense in the next week.

According to my sources, the trip to Miami was not Jackson's idea at all. It was Tucker's. Here's what went down, from what we can piece together: Tucker – who'd met the Arvizos through Jamie Masada's comedy camp – will testify that the Arvizos called him on or around Feb. 5, 2003, frantic to find Jackson.

According to the testimony of Janet Arvizo's husband, Jay Jackson, two British tabloid reporters turned up in their apartment building on Feb. 4, the morning after "Living with Michael Jackson" aired in Britain. Jay Jackson testified to negotiating with the reporters for a fee.

In the end, however, the reporters will say that when they returned with a contract for Jackson and the Arvizos, the family was gone. What happened?

We can surmise at this point that Jay Jackson or Janet Arvizo placed a call to Tucker, thinking he could connect them with Michael. This was perhaps to have their silence bought. Arvizo told Tucker that she was desperate to get in touch with Jackson.

The family had had no contact with him since the one day documentary shoot in September 2002. Jackson had even changed his phone numbers. In short order, Tucker called Jackson in Miami. "You'll never guess who's here," he said.

Tucker will testify that he had already booked a private plane to Orlando, where he has a home. He was on his way to the NBA All-Star game in Atlanta, where he has yet another residence. His brother was set to meet him there.

But all of a sudden things changed. Tucker, stuck now with the Arvizos, suggested to Jackson that he could bring the family to Miami and leave them there. And that's what he did.

On the stand, Janet Arvizo complained that Tucker was put in a different part of the Turnberry Isle Hotel when they all arrived the next day. That may have been because Tucker hadn't planned on spending the night in Miami at all.

After Tucker hung up the phone, Jackson's people scrambled to get the family and Tucker rooms in the hotel. It was all, I am told, incredibly unplanned, unscripted, and off the cuff.

Much of this can be underscored, I am told, by notes kept by Jackson's top aide Evvy Tavasci. Contrary to Janet Arvizo's statements, Tavasci never made travel arrangements for the family to go to Miami or even to be picked up by Hearne.

So much for the theory that Jackson and his managers masterminded a plot to bring the family to Florida. And the press conference? No one – not Tucker, his friend Brett Ratner, Jackson's staff – has ever had any idea where that came from.

There was no press conference ever scheduled," says my source. "It may have just been something in Janet Arvizo's mind."

That is less strange than it sounds, since no preparation was ever made for a press conference. And it would have been easier, my source argues, for Jackson simply to return home and have a press conference with the Arvizos in Los Angeles, rather than fly them all to Miami and then back again in less than 48 hours. And there's proof that Jackson was already set to return from Miami on Feb. 7. He had an appointment with Ed Bradley of "60 Minutes."

I am told that not only can Tucker attest to the general validity of this scenario, but so too can his ex-fiancee, Azja Pryor, and "Rush Hour" director Ratner. There may be others as well.

And when this story unravels on the stand, my sources insist, it will fill in the blanks about why the Arvizos went to Miami. If it's true – and I have reason to believe it is – the underpinnings of the conspiracy case will be kicked out for good.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,154987,00.html