Official May 25 2005 thread

Cristine87

Originally posted by classicaldj1
Fox says Chris wasn't very much of a bombshell.

Please tell me they are wrong!!

May not have been a huge bombshell but he's saying basically what alot of other people have saying, this family laches on to celebrities so they can support them & give money & material things. It's not just Michael, other people have also been duped & suspicious of this family. Obviously, something about them is off!

Eboni

I swear, I will never..and I mean never stop having such a great respect for Michael Jackson.

-I can not begin to grasp the idea of the amount of strength that he has shown over the years.

-The patience and understanding he shows after being hurt for so long by ...A BUNCH OF A$$HOLES..and still be able to love and trust people!!

-The hounding by the media and such like....MAN I WOULD'VE DONE PHYSICALLY HURT SOMEBODY....(reporters and such like)!!! :hitting

-Michael Jackson you are a fighter!!! :thumbsup

-I hope to attain such patience one day!!

sistahlamb

OMG!!!!!!

Again, I have no idea what to say!!!!!!!

Who is the prosecution calling for thier rebuttal???

Can the defence ask to re-cross some of the prosecution witnesses???

MystiqueX2004

Originally posted by sistahlamb
OMG!!!!!!

Again, I have no idea what to say!!!!!!!

Who is the prosecution calling for thier rebuttal???

Can the defence ask to re-cross some of the prosecution witnesses???

The defense can cross-examine any person I believe.

floacist

Wow defense rested quicker than I assumed they would, I am confident in Mez and the justice system but now its those 12 ppl who will decide.

MystiqueX2004

Did anything come out regarding the cross on Chris Tucker? And I just wanted to point something out again. See how the news coverage on the defense is virtually little to none? Now let's see what happens during the prosecution's rebuttal..Does anyone think that coverage will significantly skyrocket??

sistahlamb

I just heard that 2 witnesses have alread y take nthe stand for the prosecution's rebuttal.

I still don't know who they are or what they siad.

Eboni

OMG!!!

They could put Gavin back on!!!!

Or......Janut!!!!!!

This will be good.

-.....LMAO..don't tease me....

-I'd glad enjoy seeing that HEIFER being ridiculed by TMEZ and his crew...

-They'd better pump her up with her anti-nutty medicine before she goes up there again :lol: ...SLUT!!!

alfredo

OMG!!!

They could put Gavin back on!!!!

Or......Janut!!!!!!

This will be good.

The defense can have a rebuttal as well. The DA rebuttal is limited to things addressed in the defense case and the defense is limited in their rebuttal by what was brought up in the DA rebuttal.

So, I don't see how any 1108 info can come up in rebuttal except to try to rebut MJ's 3 witnesses or to support the NL5. NL5 supportive rebuttal will probably not occur because that gives more time for Mez to beat up on them. The DA needs to counteract the testimony of defense and prosecution witnesses that turn into defense witness.

I think(hope) their rebuttal will be short.

-alfredo