Official May 25 2005 thread

sistahlamb

I'm sure he knows what he's doing.

The only reason thier case has gone by so fast is because the prosecution didn't even bother to cross-examine over half the defence's witnesses.

And also, this case isn't about what happened or didn't happen in 1993 , it's about this one. It's was about this current case in the first place until sombody turned it into something completly different!!!!

I'm looking forward to the end of this trial because I know Mike will be aquitted--and I'm not just saying that like everyine else is saying it--it is the truth.

Just wait and see.

got2makeitright

I just heard on Fox news that if Michael does take the stand it will be bad for him because he is odd and if he dont take the stand the jury will think he has something to hide. :idontknow Take a risk or leave it like it is?? :thumbsup

sistahlamb

I wish people would just lay off on that!!!!! Look, the only logical reason he will not take the stand could be this:

The 1108 evidence.

I'm sure the defence intended to put him on the stand when the trial first began, but at that time they didn't know that the judge would allow the 1108 evidence in.
But it was and all this crap has come out about regarding the 1993 case and if Mike gets on the stand, that'll be the first main thing the prosecution will use on him.

I think it makes perfect sense why he's not taking the stand.

HeavenSent

Originally posted by got2makeitright
I just heard on Fox news that if Michael does take the stand it will be bad for him because he is odd and if he dont take the stand the jury will think he has something to hide. :idontknow Take a risk or leave it like it is?? :thumbsup
Fox, please.

What do YOU think about this? I'd like to hear your opinion for once.

got2makeitright

Originally posted by HeavenSent
Fox, please.

What do YOU think about this? I'd like to hear your opinion for once.

Well i think it would be good for him to take the stand to tell the jury that he did not do this crime. That people dont understand that he love children to much.

privacy

Well i think it would be good for him to take the stand to tell the jury that he did not do this crime. That people dont understand that he love children to much.

But everyone's heard him say that over and over. Hence him denying the accusations.

I think Michael has already testified through using the outtakes as a device to do so. Throughout most of those, Michael explained his unconditional love for children as they provide an inspiration for him. He explained that the creation of neverland was purposely built for him to compensate for the childhood he lost and to bring joy to those who was underprivileged to lavish in that kind of enviroment.

If Michael was to take the stand the prosecution would have him up there for days and it would pose as an extremly mental strain. The outtakes speaks volumes so I think it's safe to say that it was just as effective as a testimony.

senecajackson

Originally posted by sistahlamb
I'm sure he knows what he's doing.

The only reason thier case has gone by so fast is because the prosecution didn't even bother to cross-examine over half the defence's witnesses.

And also, this case isn't about what happened or didn't happen in 1993 , it's about this one. It's was about this current case in the first place until sombody turned it into something completly different!!!!

I'm looking forward to the end of this trial because I know Mike will be aquitted--and I'm not just saying that like everyine else is saying it--it is the truth.

Just wait and see.

I like what u said and ur right! The only reason why this case has lasted so long is because of the Pros...and all that other crap that had nothing to do with what Michael is being charged for now!
That's right Mez...get right to the point and be done with it!