Official May 25 2005 thread

got2makeitright

according to court tv friday will be motions day cause mez aint gonna rebute.

i dont like this. first finishing early then not rebutting. being to confident can kick u up the ass mez

MJISHOT

Originally posted by got2makeitright
Michael Jackson can moonwalk or dance when he is found not guilty because case is done! He is a free man right?
girl PLEASE give your mouth a rest!!!

HotMJ!

Originally posted by alfredo

Mine is tomorrow too. Happy B-Day!. This case is B.S. I said in an earlier post that they would come after MJ's 1108 witnesses Wade, Mac, etc. That's desparate. They should be trying to convince people of these charges. That's so transparent!!! Mez will bring all of that out in closing.

The D.A.'s "case" is NOTHING more than a straightout SMEAR CAMPAIGN! :extremely

Sneddon's SOLE intent is to SLIME Michael and give more fodder for his lover and the rest of the gd media. :extremely

And the gd media LOVE it! :screaming

:throwings media

alfredo

I thought I would give this clip from CBSNews. I didn't like the whole article...Jay (I think I'm funny) Leno stuff.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/05/25/...ain697623.shtml. This is the best part

"Your honor, the defense rests," lead defense attorney Thomas Mesereau Jr. told Superior Court Judge Rodney S. Melville at late morning

CBS News Consultant and Jackson biographer J. Randy Taraborrelli reports that when Mesereau said "The defense rests," the jurors looked at each other and smiled, seemingly approvingly.
CBS News Producer Bruce Rheins reports Rooney testified he searched a filing cabinet in the security office at Neverland and found no files relating to the accuser's family. The implication, Rheins reports, appears to be that Jackson removed those files prior to the raid.

On cross-examination, defense attorney Robert Sanger suggested Rooney might be embarrassed if the defense were to ultimately produce those records, implying that Rooney had overlooked them.

"A short defense case is usually either a sign of confidence or of despair, and I think here it is a sign of confidence," reports CBSNews.com Legal Analyst Andrew Cohen. "Jackson's lawyers have to feel good about how things have gone so far.

"Their witnesses, their story, held up much better than did the prosecution's witnesses and story. That doesn't guarantee an acquittal but it's a good sign for Jackson."

sistahlamb

F**king assh**es.

They know the 1108 is the only thing they got going for them at this point.

Just wait until the defence's closing statements and they into the timeline.....The prosecution is gonna be in a world of hurt soon.

You've been warned douche bags!!!!!

sistahlamb

Update:

Jennifer London on MSNBC :

- A former NL worker is on the stand now and he says that he saw MJ drunk alot, sometimes 4 times a week

- He also said that the acuser slept in MJ's bedroom 90% of the times that he visited Neverland, but he doesn't know exactly where in MJ's bedroom

- it is possible the jury will begin deliberating as early as next week.

unbreakablej from kop

My comments: THIS IS F**KING CRAZY.

CTV Update:

- If the judge allows the state to show an original interview Gavin gave to the police, then the defense wants to call Gavin back to the stand.

- Defense might also want to call Geragos for their surrebuttal.

SpecialJanet25

Yeah, everyone is talking about this at MJJForum. When Mez cross him, he ask do you drink at home in front of your kids. Salas said, yes, and the court laughed, but the jury shook their heads. It was pretty funny. But what the hell does this prove?

sistahlamb

yeah!!!!

Do it judge!!!!!!! I think the defence will be happy for it to be brought in. Maybe it'll show that he was coarced or possibly scripted by his mother during that interview.

Bring it on assh**les!!!!!!

alfredo

Originally posted by sistahlamb
Update:

Jennifer London on MSNBC :

- A former NL worker is on the stand now and he says that he saw MJ drunk alot, sometimes 4 times a week

- He also said that the acuser slept in MJ's bedroom 90% of the times that he visited Neverland, but he doesn't know exactly where in MJ's bedroom

- it is possible the jury will begin deliberating as early as next week.

unbreakablej from kop

My comments: THIS IS F**KING CRAZY.

That's ridiculous. None of the other prosecution witnesses said that they saw MJ drunk at all. Also, who messed up their room? Did MJ hire someone to trash their rooms? And what's his 90%? Is that before Feb 20th-March 12th. It also is a lie because MJ was not there alot during this time period. Lying Fuc*er!

Surely the prosecution won't be so stupid to introduce Gavin Arvizo's orginal interview which contain's the orginal timeline and allegation's as it will allow the defense to question these issue's (YES!!). Sneddon's trying to be sneaky because he's trying to re-introduce Gavin Arvizo without actually bringng him on the stand but what it will do, is open the door for the defense to bring the accuser back to the stand.

Sneddon's ruining his own case because we all know that the interview conflicts with his testimony that he gave in court.. Sneddon, Sneddon, Sneddon - You are a foool

HotMJ!

Originally posted by sistahlamb

F**king assh**es.

They know the 1108 is the only thing they got going for them at this point.

Just wait until the defence's closing statements and they into the timeline.....The prosecution is gonna be in a world of hurt soon.

You've been warned douche bags!!!!!

The prosecution is ALREADY in a world of hurt, lol! :lol:

:sneddoncr Sneddon SINKING! :mjdancer

Mack Dogg

Originally posted by got2makeitright
according to court tv friday will be motions day cause mez aint gonna rebute.

i dont like this. first finishing early then not rebutting. being to confident can kick u up the ass mez

Why is it that everytime got2makeitright opens her mouth it's something dumb??