Official May 26 2005 Thread

Is it true that Sneddon wants to edit certain portions of that interview that Gavin Arvizo featured in? - Anyone Confirm

If this is in fact true, then isn't that charactrised as illegal? If the video is manipulated it is demonstrating that the prosecution are deliberately avioding significant issue's that may be discredited by the defense (i.e original allegation and timeline) As this is a confession video it should be shown in it's entriety to reveal the true situation

sistahlamb

Is it true that Sneddon wants to edit certain portions of that interview that Gavin Arvizo featured in? - Anyone Confirm

If this is in fact true, then isn't that charactrised as illegal? If the video is manipulated it is demonstrating that the prosecution are deliberately avioding significant issue's that may be discredited by the defense (i.e original allegation and timeline) As this is a confession video it should be shown in it's entriety to reveal the true situation

I highly doubt he can do that.

sistahlamb

Look at this hilarious pic i just found!!!

yh.jpg

got2makeitright

Jackson Prosecution Can Show Accuser Tape By TIM MOLLOY, Associated Press Writer
3 minutes ago

SANTA MARIA, Calif. - The judge in Michael Jackson's trial on Thursday cleared the way for another possible courtroom face-off between the singer and the boy accusing him of molestation.

ADVERTISEMENT

The day after the defense rested, Judge Rodney S. Melville agreed to prosecutors' request that during their rebuttal case they be allowed to show the jury a videotape of a July 2003 law enforcement interview of the boy to show that his story has been consistent.

The defense said they would then want to question the boy about the tape during the defense rebuttal.

Defense attorneys said they may also want to question the boy's mother; a psychologist who interviewed the boy, Stan J. Katz; and Larry Feldman, the attorney who sent him to the psychologist.

Defense attorneys did not say they would necessarily call all of those witnesses but said they wanted them available.

The judge said the witnesses, who all testified earlier in the trial, should be alerted.

The prosecution rebuttal began Wednesday after the defense rested its case without putting Jackson on the stand.

Jackson, 46, is charged with molesting the cancer survivor in February or March 2003. The pop star is also accused of giving the boy alcohol and conspiring to hold his family captive to get them to rebut a documentary in which the teenager appeared with Jackson as the entertainer said he let children into his bed for innocent sleepovers at his Neverland Ranch.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/a...hael_jackson_20