Official May 27 2005 thread

got2makeitright

The judge said he was only admitting the tape so that jurors could see the boy's demeanor, not so they could determine whether he was telling the truth. Melville said that would limit the questions the defense could ask to those about the boys' spontaneity and behavior

Why did he say this?? Because he know this kid can say he made if up so the judge is saying dont ask him about the timeline?

sistahlamb

I really wish the media would lay off on what happend with the pictures thing yesterday and focus on what's happening now for gods sake!!!!!

So the defence can question Gavin about the timeline and the thing that he really didn't tell his sister about allegedly being molested????

got2makeitright

Originally posted by sistahlamb
I really wish the media would lay off on what happend with the pictures thing yesterday and focus on what's happening now for gods sake!!!!!

So the defence can question Gavin about the timeline and the thing that he really didn't tell his sister about allegedly being molested????

They can (defence) but iam sure the da will prep up the kid by tuesay! :extremely

sistahlamb

whew!!!! I was kinda nervous there for a second I thought they would be able to do that.

But wait a minute....Gavin is going to be called by the defence not the prosecution.

HeavenSent

Just pretend that my pic earlier is from today, lol. That was actually from yesterday.

Here's today:
02.jpg

MJISHOT

Originally posted by HeavenSent
My God girl, did you not read ANY of the posts from yesterday's thread? Why does this seem like an everyday habit for you?

It's not fair for you to always depend on someone to answer your questions that have already been brought up ad nauseum. You're an active participant of these threads, why not take the time to read and move ahead instead of backwards?
Amen!!!

got2makeitright

How thoughtful of Mellville. Preventing the defense from asking key questions which prove Gavin is LYING in the interview. So the prosecutors are free to show the one-sided video in which Gavin looks sympathetic and sounds believable, but then the defense can't point out all the lies he makes in it. I'm not even going to get upset anymore - no use.

HeavenSent

I miss aaliyah. She always posted the pics. Wish her back soon.

I love the "Your Mama did not teach you right" poster :D
05.jpg

hell no that wasn't from yesterday!!!!!

Yeserday Michael had on some chekered vest and brown pants.
His vest was striped, not checkered.

HeavenSent

Originally posted by got2makeitright
How thoughtful of Mellville. Preventing the defense from asking key questions which prove Gavin is LYING in the interview. So the prosecutors are free to show the one-sided video in which Gavin looks sympathetic and sounds believable, but then the defense can't point out all the lies he makes in it. I'm not even going to get upset anymore - no use.
Are these your words?

MystiqueX2004

Originally posted by got2makeitright

the defense can ask about the changing of the timeline and about who Gavin told about the molestation claims and other related things because it shows spontaneity.....

sistahlamb

Is the prosecution going to bring in witnesses that will testify about Michael being a bad parent?????

I heard about this a few days ago and it still hasn't been confirmed yet.

Doesn't the judge have to rule on what witnesses the pros. can and can't bring in during rebuttal???

HeavenSent

That pic still isn't from yesterday though.
I think it was. Just got back from checking out the pic thread on MJJF. Oh well. I edited the pic out of this thread anyway...

Michael's had so many suit combos, it's hard to keep track!

MystiqueX2004

Is the prosecution going to bring in witnesses that will testify about Michael being a bad parent?????

I heard about this a few days ago and it still hasn't been confirmed yet.

Doesn't the judge have to rule on what witnesses the pros. can and can't bring in during rebuttal???

I don't think he will allow that in because Michael's parenting skills was not brought up in the defense case. And yes, the judge does rule on what evidence/witnesses the prosecution can bring in during the rebuttal, which was why he didn't allow the pictures of Michael's genitalia and other pieces of evidence in during their rebuttal because it had nothing to do with the defense case.......