official May 3 2005 thread

HotMJ!

I hope Michael and Mez can put on their full case. I'm afraid that if the judge drops the conspiracy charge, it might limit the defense that Mez can present.

Does anyone know?

?

InvincibleMjKid

How will be taking the Stand today? Will Rudy Provencio be taking the stand? Are the prosecution going to rest their case today as they said???

sistahlamb

The final stretch of the prosecution's case could continue well into today and part of tomorrow.
The defence probably won't be able to begin thier case until Friday (unless the judge doen't allow the financial expert to testify), I presume. The financial expert and Rudy Proviancio are the fianal 2 witnesses I think.
But has Mark Shaffal already testified???

scahffel hasnt testifyed at all. hes stayed well clear. i think he would be a lose cannon if the defence called him. i can see things running into tom. it all depends on how long the hearing of finances takes.although it shouldnt take long as sneddon said he will only be on the stand to testify for an hour or so so the hearing b4 hand shouldnt take very long at all. and it depends as to ho long rudy is up there. sneddon may want to drag it out if hes a decent witness

Originally posted by elusive moonwalker
scahffel hasnt testifyed at all. hes stayed well clear. i think he would be a lose cannon if the defence called him. i can see things running into tom. it all depends on how long the hearing of finances takes.although it shouldnt take long as sneddon said he will only be on the stand to testify for an hour or so so the hearing b4 hand shouldnt take very long at all. and it depends as to ho long rudy is up there. sneddon may want to drag it out if hes a decent witness

The media keeps saying today is the last day for the Da,

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
I can't believe nobody's posted this over here yet:

Wildcats at MJJF
Oh Mike Tiabbi report on MSNBC list of witnesses to be called. Said Sneddon was told the list just yesterday and he sit in stunned silence. Mike Tiabbi said the defense case will start will a bang.

Bret Barnes and his mother, sister all in a row.

Wade Robson- Mother maybe sister I dont remember.

Mac Culkin

Originally posted by whisper

Wildcats at MJJF
Oh Mike Tiabbi report on MSNBC list of witnesses to be called. Said Sneddon was told the list just yesterday and he sit in stunned silence. Mike Tiabbi said the defense case will start will a bang.

Mac Culkin

FOXNEWS UPDATE: I just hear a tv news reporter that Mac culkin will open or will be the frist witness on the stand.

sistahlamb

can't believe nobody's posted this over here yet:

Wildcats at MJJF

Mac Culkin

So Michael may not testify at all will he???

Because if he was to be called, he moght have been the first.

But then agian, they just might save him for last or it could just be anytime, who knows???

Who the hell is Bret Barnes???

ThrillerGirl_

Originally posted by whisper

Wildcats at MJJF

Mac Culkin

Great!

Wildcats at MJJF

Mac Culkin

Go the defense

I would love to hear the prosecution's explaination towards the testimony of these alleged victim's as an abundance of previous disgruntled emplyee's were consistent that they witnessed something inappropriate occur whist being in Michael's presence

Aaliyah

2005-05-03T154937Z_01_SAM02D_RTRIDSP_2_CRIME-JACKSON.jpg

2005-05-03T154901Z_01_SAM03D_RTRIDSP_2_CRIME-JACKSON.jpg

sistahlamb

Mac will be the frist witness!!

What??!!! Not that it's not OK for them to call him but why should be be the first one???

Maybe they want to start with the 93 case and the prior allegations first and clear all those first and then start with this current case.
Sounds like a good idea to me, because the most surefire way the defence can prove that these allegations are false is to prove that the past allegations were false, which they will.

I've been reading the updates on other forums and the prosecution will very likely get finished by the end of tomorrow at the lastest.

The financial expert, if he/she testifies at all, will probably only testify for an hour or so and then Rudy Proviensio will go on, but if he was such an important witness or the prosecution, they would have already called him by now, so there is a chance that he might not testify at all and this could be over by today.

danaluvsmj

I'm so happy Mac is going to testify. Ever since this case started I've been saying that Mac should be put on the stand. I can't wait for the defense to kick butt!