official May 4 2005 thread

-MyAngelMJ-

Now that all the innuendo of the prosecution is over. Brace yourself for the good stuff starting tommorow. Can't wait :tooexcite

Originally posted by MyAngelMJ
Now that all the innuendo of the prosecution is over. Brace yourself for the good stuff starting tommorow. Can't wait :tooexcite
lol me too i can wait but It's going to be real interesting to see how the media covers this trial now. Will there be a blackout? Will there be some backpedalling? Will they actually start questioning Sneddon? Or will they just continue to cover for him and say the DA's case is strong?

alfredo

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
:thumbsdow

There are alot of idiots out there!!! They don't want to admit the truth. They get all their news in sound bites. But if we don't vote it will look even worse...right?

-my thoughts

MJISHOT

Originally posted by SexyMJLover
ok, so i know i don't post in the convos forum all that much, AND i've taken a lotta deep breaths while trying to read and take in all the details of this trial here... BUT... will u please shut the **** up with your constant questions when it's simple... IF YOU TOOK THE TIME TO READ, YOU'D UNDERSTAND!!!

ok, i'm done :pacifier
:crackingu :crackingu amen!

MJISHOT

I'm not trying to be mean, but I think you should be banned. You are such an annoyance.

What do you mean there isn't anything they can do about it? THEY are the ones asking for it to be dropped!
please vicky... for the good of my health... ban her! :laugh

sunny2005

I'm not trying to be mean, but I think you should be banned. You are such an annoyance.

What do you mean there isn't anything they can do about it? THEY are the ones asking for it to be dropped!
I'm trying to not be negative on this post, but THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE WORDS OUT OF MY MOUTH! :thumbsup

Cristine87

Originally posted by MyAngelMJ
I love you new Siggy. But i miss the old Christina pics :(
Yeah, I like the pics of her at the oscars too, but I find it harder to find new pictures of her because most of them are candid photo's since she hasn't dropped her new album yet, so there's not much to see her in just yet. I like this pic from her Glamour magazine shoot so I decided to use it. I love her hair.

sunny2005

Today is the day everyone can sit back and watch the show begin! Mez will hit Sneddon so many times with his right, he'll be beggin for a left and crying for his mama!

MJISHOT

they said on the news today that mez will motion for the changes to be dropped and if melville refuses (which of course he will!) then the defense begin their case.... in a way, im not sure if dropping the case would be good... i want mez to prove to the people who believe his guilt that Mike is innocent without a doubt.... but then if they dropped the case... it would be over... so im kinda torn. However, No way Melville will do that

nowayout11

Rarely do judges throw out cases at this point in trials. I'm sure T-Mez doesn't expect Melville to grant it. It's mostly ammo for an appeal, if necessary.

But NOW "it" will hit the fan. I can't wait to see them rip TS a new one. ;)

HotMJ!

Originally posted by koprulestheworld

But if the Judge drops the case there is nothing the MJ team can do about right?

You're right. Asking that the charges be dropped is a formality that has to do with the appeal process.

But if Judge Melville takes Mez up on this and drops all the charges, Mez won't be able to do a thing about it. The defense won't be able to present its evidence to the jury or the media. And Sneddon's humiliation will be much less. In fact, Judge Melville would be doing Sneddon a favor if he did this!

Many posters in all the forums have talked about this and that this would be problematic for Michael's public vindication.

I've asked on this forum if dropping the conspiracy charge would limit the testimony/evidence that the defense can offer.

I believe my post was ignored and my question never answered.

:cryptic

MJISHOT

Originally posted by nowayout11
Rarely do judges throw out cases at this point in trials. I'm sure T-Mez doesn't expect Melville to grant it. It's mostly ammo for an appeal, if necessary.

But NOW "it" will hit the fan. I can't wait to see them rip TS a new one. ;)
cant WAIT!

Tiger Lilly

I've asked on this forum if dropping the conspiracy charge would limit the testimony/evidence that the defense can offer.
I don't think so. The defense can still present what they want to the full. Besides, once one of these allegations comes toppling down the rest will follow. It's just not gonna hold up. The conspiracy alone is a joke and it'll cast doubt in the jury's minds.