Official May 6 2005 Thread

sistahlamb

I think Brett Barnes is still on direct if not, then he's on cross.

I hope today isn't as chaotic as it was yesterday, with Wade Rob. testimoony and all that.

First day of the defense's presentation of their case was very robust and it certainly affected the demenour of the proseuction as they came across as very desperate by suggesting that after all the exhausting dancing and the fun that they had at neverland mabye he never had any acknowledgemen that he was molested because he was "Sleeping heavely". I've never seen such a desperate attempt to compensate for the facts that this witness was stating.

The defense have certainly began their presentation with a bang and you will begin to witness more trepidation from the prosecution as their "solid" case is slowly disintigrating and we've hardly even begun

MJ Justice

Originally posted by sistahlamb
I think Brett Barnes is still on direct if not, then he's on cross.

I hope today isn't as chaotic as it was yesterday, with Wade Rob. testimoony and all that.

Brett is finnished with his testimony. Family members of Wade & Brett are the next to their give testimonies (Sisters & Mothers).

alfredo

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
Are you sure Brett was crossed because I've heard nothing about it...

Yeah, Friedman is saying that he didn't hold up well on cross. But the main point, of course, is that he backed MJ all the way without reservations. So much for that victim.

I think Mez wants to get through 1108 so he can get back to taking on Mama Arvizo and Kids :)tooexcite + :smacking)

:sneddoncrybaby

SpecialJanet25

Originally posted by alfredo
Yeah, Friedman is saying that he didn't hold up well on cross. But the main point, of course, is that he backed MJ all the way without reservations. So much for that victim.

I think Mez wants to get through 1108 so he can get back to taking on Mama Arvizo and Kids :)tooexcite + :smacking)

Well, whether he hold up well or not on cross, (whatever, Friedman), the point is Barnes said he was not molested. Good started to attack the 1108 evidence, IN your face, Sneddon :sneddoncrybaby

sistahlamb

What do you mean he didn't hold up well on cross????
Kiss my ass. He told the truth and that's all that matters.

Anyway, the siblings of the witnesses from yesterday, I'm sure will not be on the stand that long.

I think Maculay Culkan will take the stand today.

alfredo

Originally posted by sistahlamb
What do you mean he didn't hold up well on cross????
Kiss my ass. He told the truth and that's all that matters.

Anyway, the siblings of the witnesses from yesterday, I'm sure will not be on the stand that long.

I think Maculay Culkan will take the stand today.

Sis,

I said Friedman said that. The one poster was unsure of both men had testified on direct and cross. The media for the most part didn't cover much of the second guy's cross. I didn't want to post his negative comments because he didn't stress the fact that they both said nothing happened. Which pokes a huge hole in D.A. theory. They both also slammed the 1108 fools that lied on them. The headline from yesterday was that these two great looking studs said not only that MJ never harmed/molested them but that they are still great friends.

I hope the mom and sisters do well. Women are usually even more protective so if that DA tries to undercut them, he going to be in a world of hurt. :D

I bet its not lost on this jury that these families are well adjusted, nice, frienly people unlike the 1108 and Arvizo idiots.

sistahlamb

Sis,

I said Friedman said that. The one poster was unsure of both men had testified on direct and cross. The media for the most part didn't cover much of the second guy's cross. I didn't want to post his negative comments because he didn't stress the fact that they both said nothing happened. Which pokes a huge hole in D.A. theory. They both also slammed the 1108 fools that lied on them. The headline from yesterday was that these two great looking studs said not only that MJ never harmed/molested them but that they are still great friends.

I hope the mom and sisters do well. Women are usually even more protective so if that DA tries to undercut them, he going to be in a world of hurt.

I bet its not lost on this jury that these families are well adjusted, nice, frienly people unlike the 1108 and Arvizo idiots.

NONONo!!! I was referring that comment I made to Friedman. Sorry 'bout that.

I only hope the defence gets through thier 1108 witnesses, because if they do it could effect the rest of this trial.

Aaliyah

2005-05-06T154653Z_01_SAM01D_RTRIDSP_2_CRIME-JACKSON.jpg

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by frozen rose
bring it on! kiss some furry ass Sneddon! Come on, you know you want to!
Shouldn't it be the other way around? Like Sneddon kissing our a$s's/Mike's a$s? :lol:

Oooor we could KICK some Sned a$s!

Sorry, I'm being picky! :lol:

Anyway shamooone Mike! Love you sweetheart! :inlove

sistahlamb

I hate to admit this, but Michael really does not look to well. When a few of the TV reporters were commenting on this, I just said to myself, "ah screw you!!", but seeing the pics of today, I might have to agree with them.

I mean, just look!! I know he has vitiligo and everything, but his skin has just been looking especially pale lately.

I don't know, it's just an observation.