Official May 6 2005 Thread

SpecialJanet25

Originally posted by sunny2005
Hi there Heaven that was well said. Michael grew up in a large family with lots of brothers and sisters, he was use to sleeping with his brothers and sisters, and people have to realize that many people with different ethinic backgrounds and big families(myself included) see nothing wrong with Michael having friends over, young and old sleeping in his room, so what? only people with dirty minds think bad of it cause they have issues with their own nasty thoughts.

Its a shame people can't see how misunderstood Michael is.

Aaliyah

52769102.jpg

52769104.jpg

52769107.jpg

345,http%3A%2F%2Fus.news2.yimg.com%2Fus.yimg.com%2Fp%2Fap%2F20050506%2Fcapt.camm10805062217.michael_jackson_camm108.jpg

Eboni

Originally posted by SpecialJanet25
Yeah, thank you Eboni. I don't know why in hell you posted those comments from MSNBC, KOPRULESTHEWORLD. Some of those who wrote crap comments don't know what the hell they talking about. I like that comment from the man from Delray Beach, but the rest is all BS.

Hey....I mean....

These people dont know nothing about what's going down hear.

-For example, the other night I went out with this friend of mine and we got into talking about our favourite entertainers. I told them Michael is my favourite for many reason and they started takling a bunch of shite about Michael being a pedophile and that Michael does not support charities.......

It's then that I went mental on them and told them that Michael Jackson has supported many, many charities....... :hitting

I then went on to ask them certain things pertaining to this 'case' and would you believe that that.....that...person was clueless about major aspects of this case!!!!!!!!

-(rolls eyes).....they all make me :sick:

(I never went out with that person AGAIN!!!!!) :thumbsdow

AJ&MJACKSON

Hi there Heaven that was well said. Michael grew up in a large family with lots of brothers and sisters, he was use to sleeping with his brothers and sisters, and people have to realize that many people with different ethinic backgrounds and big families(myself included) see nothing wrong with Michael having friends over, young and old sleeping in his room, so what? only people with dirty minds think bad of it cause they have issues with their own nasty thoughts.

couldn't have said it better. :thumbsup

sunny2005

Originally posted by SpecialJanet25
Its a shame people can't see how misunderstood Michael is.

Michaels true friends, family, fans and lawyers sees the sweet genuine loving pure in heart person he really is, thats what counts the most.

Cristine87

Another great day in court for Michael! Notice that the witnesses didn't break down on cross-examination like in the prosecution's case.

HeavenSent

Originally posted by Cristine87
Another great day in court for Michael! Notice that the witnesses didn't break down on cross-examination like in the prosecution's case.

Right.

...And notice so far that the defense witnesses don't look all shifty eyed and suspicious and shady. :lol:

I swear to God, some of the folks Sneddon put up there had 'triflng' written all over them. :lol:

SpecialJanet25

Originally posted by Cristine87

It was a great day for the defense and its was blessing from God. The truth will reveal.

Eboni

Originally posted by HeavenSent
Right.

...And notice so far that the defense witnesses don't look all shifty eyed and suspicious and shady. :lol:

I swear to God, some of the folks Sneddon put up there had 'triflng' written all over them. :lol:

You naughty person :D don't swear to God....it's not nice :thumbsup

HotMJ!

Speaking of, this book is recommended by pediatricians, doctors, and the La Leche League. It's a good book!

The Family Bed: An Age Old Concept in Child Rearing
by Tine Thevenin
1st edition, January 1976 (many editions, reprints since)

130 page book. Contents:

... Adults and especially young children, feel more secure when sharing a bed at night, and grow up more secure, more "socialized."

... It is an undeniable fact that only recently in human history have children and adults slept alone.

... Royalty commonly shared their beds with a dozen or more people!

* available @Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/039...8797814-5338406

minnie michael

yes today is another victory day..Wade's mama is so nice and i like those beautiful hearted people..and its glad to know Mac stays Neverland recently i am very happy to know that...next Monday we will see Mac..go... :thumbsup

everything is going to be brighter and brighter..that mama is so bright and she told Seedddon she knows what he wanna her say..Seeeddoon just wanna Wade's mama claimed their relationship with Michael was based on money..but Wade's mama is very smart she sensed that and say no..xixiix :thumbsup :D

Michael has never seperated boys from their family, the whole family all spent time at Neverland..Michael is just a very very nice person he wanna family's warmth..at that time he has no his own kids so he poured alll of his love on other people's kids..cos he love them and he love that whole family NOT ONLY those boys...that's the main things...Michael helped those families cos he love the whole family..right.. :thumbsup

Michael will have enough time to have a good sleep and fully rest..he looks so tired recently..and i feel worried..i wish he feel better on Monday and give us smile...Michael...

Eboni

Originally posted by HotMJ!
Speaking of, this book is recommended by pediatricians, doctors, and the La Leche League. It's a good book!

The Family Bed: An Age Old Concept in Child Rearing
by Tine Thevenin
1st edition, January 1976 (many editions, reprints since)

130 page book. Contents:

* available @Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/039...8797814-5338406

That may be true but hey....lets face it.....anything Michael Jackson does, no matter if the Queen of England herself does it also, people are going to say it's weird and creepy!!!

-As a child I've slept over by friends of my mum and they were times that I had to sleep in their bed and nothing is wrong with that.

-I babysit for a friend of mine and her daughter sleeps in my bed.....

-OMG.... i better run for the hills now.....

-The 'SNEDDUMB CLAN' is gonna come get me now for sure......