official May 9 2005 thread

HotMJ!

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz

If you believe his [Friedman] garbage...good or bad, then you can't pick and choose what you want to believe.

I wish people would realize that 'broke' in rich terms is not the same a broke in our terms. I can say, oh yeah I'm broke because I only have $230 million left, when I need $300 million, and you'd look at me like...

:extremely

Don't worry about it. You'll never see Michael a homeless man on a streetcorner.

...but again. Friedman is a shithead. But whatever, believe what you want. Just remember that just because someone says something nice one day doesn't mean they are reliable.

Of course one can pick and choose.

I've only been reading Friedman for about 2-3 months.

Michael will never be homeless!

He also has that island paradise that Marlon Brando gave him!

(A French Polynesian atoll known as Tetiaroa)

:goodtalki

A

Anonymous

Thanks Whisper. I don't know if it's just me, but I hate watching Dimond. :laugh

minnie michael

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
Behold!
52779880.jpg

My favorite picture from ANY of these court days.

me too..this pic make my heart melt at the same time tear my heart to pieces.. :idontknow :rollingba

it seems like everything is going on our way and i used to expect to see Mac today but bless him and we will see him tomorrow or someday i am sure he is our defender...have faith in Mac..and thanks that former maid..

and Michael's vest looks great i like that one..and he doesnot wanna give us smile..sadly.. i love him and canot stop guessing what's going on??? but looking back from the first day Mike entered that courtroom till today , he has his own right to feel low cos its very weary and tired..i just wanna he feel great after a day's work and came back home with his kids...plz..stay strong Michael..hugging..expecting a smile tomorrow..

minnie michael

thanks a lot to aaliyah, you are always getting my big thanks ..for those sweetie..and Mike smile a bit..awww.. :D :D :D come back home quickly Mike..you will feel very very happy see sweeties..xxi 3ps.. :bustbubbl :bleh:

danaluvsmj

Originally posted by minnie michael
me too..this pic make my heart melt at the same time tear my heart to pieces.. :idontknow :rollingba

it seems like everything is going on our way and i used to expect to see Mac today but bless him and we will see him tomorrow or someday i am sure he is our defender...have faith in Mac..and thanks that former maid..

and Michael's vest looks great i like that one..and he doesnot wanna give us smile..sadly.. i love him and canot stop guessing what's going on??? but looking back from the first day Mike entered that courtroom till today , he has his own right to feel low cos its very weary and tired..i just wanna he feel great after a day's work and came back home with his kids...plz..stay strong Michael..hugging..expecting a smile tomorrow..

awww I just looove that pic!:inlove:

HotMJ!

Originally posted by minnie michael

With a hurting back, sitting in court hearing all this sh*t for 6+ hours/day, day after day, must be hell on earth, pardon my French.

And sooooo much of it lies too! Ugh!

Michael is a shy man, and doesn't deserve this. What he deserves is a huge apology from the S.B. D.A. and the media for having put him through years of this!

He's a much abused man. A humanitarian even!

:extremely

mjfannn

Originally posted by Frenchy
Nah... To be serious, I think she's just a total opportunist. I don't think she's being asked by the network to stop being a b*** or that she feels she should distance herself from the persecution because the tables are turning... She's just an opportunistic b***. She's another Bashir. That's why she's dangerous. At least, with Nancy Disgrace, you know where you're going at all times.
Hi, everyone it's mjfannn . I have a question for every one, do you remember that the DA office is useing the help of a p.r firm ,I guess what I'm triying to get at is is it at all possible that all of or most of the media is some how incahoots with this p.r firm , becouse that would explain why the public is getting abunch of twistesd reporting in this ringling bros. Barnum and BallieyCIRCUS :tvhorror: :dogpoo: :bs

Originally posted by mjfannn
Hi, everyone it's mjfannn . I have a question for every one, do you remember that the DA office is useing the help of a p.r firm ,I guess what I'm triying to get at is is it at all possible that all of or most of the media is some how incahoots with this p.r firm , becouse that would explain why the public is getting abunch of twistesd reporting in this ringling bros. Barnum and BallieyCIRCUS :tvhorror: :dogpoo: :bs

You got that right! :lol:

supersmile69

New:member

Hello My name is DJ and i want to know if there was any bombshells today in court?
It will take me a few years to learn who Michael Jackson is, i have only heard of thiller.
:idontknow

HeavenSent

It will take me a few years to learn who Michael Jackson is, i have only heard of thiller.
Seriously, supersmile? Ummm, k.

Well this thread isn't going to be the best place in the world to address that! I mean for any new fan, it'll be hard to follow what we're talking about. Most threads you'll see here are from established fans. You may need to go do some serious searching on the net. :lol: oh and welcome to mjeol by the way. :thumbsup

As far as today, no bombshells, just a systematic approach by the defense to blow holes in the prosecution's case. Have you read the thread?

minnie michael

Originally posted by supersmile69
New:member

Hello My name is DJ and i want to know if there was any bombshells today in court?
:idontknow

Michael is the most talented artist in the entire world..and he is the KING and he is always the KING forever..and he began his career since 5 years old and he has so many hits and he has a huge huge influence on today's young singers...he is the ture dream of the world....

and the most important thing is : Michael is a decent, nice, beautiful man..he is innocent of everything..he is the best..he will be cleared his name..he is...

and i canot believe you donot know who is KING IS POP??? and where are you live?? :idontknow :idontknow do you watch tv or read paper or listen to music??? do you watch mtv??? :idontknow