Officially Pissed!

LittleSusie50

Google this particular actor:

Jeffrey Jones from Ferris Bueller's Day Off
I have known this for years, but its a clear example of the media's double standard.

Pissed Off Susie :boxing :pullhair :ranting :lipssealed :yeahright :censored :bs :mad: :hitting :sneaky

Saphster

Ok maybe I'm slow but what's this about? Him not updating his sex offender info? I'm lost. I feel like I should be mad but I don't know at what...

LittleSusie50

He molested a 14 year old boy. Lured him to his house, took pics, etc.
How come this was not all over the news? :bs :censored :cantfigureout :pullhair
Sorry 4 the double post. Computer acting crazy tonight...

Palmyra

[quote name="LittleSusie50"]How come this was not all over the news? .[/quote]

I don't watch much television, so I can't say how often this guy was featured in the media, but we have to understand his celebrity status is minuscule compared to that of Michael. It makes sense that his media coverage would be a fraction of what was devoted to Michael. This guy was also for a movie from the 80s...how many people today would really know him? Some, but not nearly as many people who know of Michael.

I am not angry so much coverage was devoted to Michael's trial. I am angry that so much of the coverage was utter bullshit.

Saphster

Oh okay...sorry I didn't know. I didn't even know who that guy was. That movie never seemed to catch my interest enough to watch it though I've heard of it.

[quote name="Palmyra"]I am not angry so much coverage was devoted to Michael's trial. I am angry that so much of the coverage was utter bullshit.[/quote]
Yes! Grade A :poop It was so distasteful. I just looked at a documentary called "The Trials of Michael Jackson" on the Documentary Channel and it was a good doc from the fans point of view. It showed the media through a fan's perspective. And the media were pure whores.

LittleSusie50

I'm sorry, but I gotta disagree on this one.
There is an obvious double standard here, period.
This guy has been in several movies: Beetlejuice, the Devil's Advocate, and some other boring movie by
M. Knight Shamylan that I can't recall the title of right now.
A child molestor is a child molestor is a child molestor...
Where is all the outrage from the Diane Dimonds and Nancy Graces and Gloria Allreds?
Let's not begin to discuss Roman Polanski.
They gave him an Academy Award in absentia a few years ago, and he couldn't get it because if he
comes back to the US, he will be arrested for raping a 13 year old girl years ago! They just let him go
today in Switzerland, saying that they are NOT gonna extradite him!
This is not Jeffrey Jones' first offense either!
They did everything short of lynching Michael, but for this guy, just a little splash in the ocean huh?
Michael couldn't even nickname his child Blanket!
Gwnyth Paltrow has a child named Apple.
Some other celebrity I can't recall now named their child Pilot Inspector.
Did anyone say anything? Nooooooooooooooo...
Barbara Walters called Lady Gaga interesting and intelligent, but told Michael to his face
that he brough bad press on himself because of the way he acts and dresses!
Who dresses any weirder than Lady Gaga!!! Give me a fcukin break here.
DEFINITE double standard... :yeahright

Teva

[quote name="Saphster"]Michael couldn't even nickname his child Blanket!
Barbara Walters called Lady Gaga interesting and intelligent, but told Michael to his face
Who dresses any weirder than Lady Gaga!!! Give me a fcukin break here.[/quote]

I'll drink to that! :drunk
Allow me to continue: Courtney Cox has a daughter named Coco
Tom Cruise's daughter- suri
Rob Morrow's daughter- Tu Morrow (please string these two words together TU-MORROW) yes it was intentional.

Saphster

[quote name="LittleSusie50"]I'm sorry, but I gotta disagree on this one.
There is an obvious double standard here, period.
This guy has been in several movies: Beetlejuice, the Devil's Advocate, and some other boring movie by
M. Knight Shamylan that I can't recall the title of right now.
A child molestor is a child molestor is a child molestor...
Where is all the outrage from the Diane Dimonds and Nancy Graces and Gloria Allreds?
Let's not begin to discuss Roman Polanski.
They gave him an Academy Award in absentia a few years ago, and he couldn't get it because if he
comes back to the US, he will be arrested for raping a 13 year old girl years ago! They just let him go
today in Switzerland, saying that they are NOT gonna extradite him!
This is not Jeffrey Jones' first offense either!
They did everything short of lynching Michael, but for this guy, just a little splash in the ocean huh?
Michael couldn't even nickname his child Blanket!
Who dresses any weirder than Lady Gaga!!! Give me a fcukin break here.
DEFINITE double standard... :yeahright[/quote]

Lady Gaga is not as famous as Michael was. Plus, Lady Gaga was not a black woman who's skin turned lighter throughout the years. Let's face it. That had a lot to do with it. Michael was the most famous entertainer on this planet. And everyone got to see his skin color change and plastic surgeries as well. He also kept his life and physical appearance private. He didn't say anything about his skin changing until years later when it was (let's face it) already too late to change those opinions about him wanting to look white. His love life was private. He never had a public official girlfriend other than going out with Brooke Shields a few times. He didn't get married until a few months after the molestation charges. he sexuality was a so called 'mystery' to many idiot people. Lady Gaga happily claims that she is attracted to both sexes.

Lady Gaga is an act. She came out as this bizarre and untamed act. And that is why she is brilliant to many people. She puts herself out there. She says things about herself that is just TMI. She recently said in a article that she keeps herself sexually satisfied by sleeping with all her band members while on the road. She has more than 3 or 4 band members. How classy is that? She is not trying to be classy. Her whole image is based on weird, bizarre, untamed, sexual, trashy. That is why she is so freakin amazing, and brilliant. That just shows how completely reverse America...or even people run.

-If a person is normal and a few things happen in their life that is not so common or normal....they turn into a freak.

-if a person comes out as already awkward and outlandish and keep doing it well, especially if they are an artist, they are given roses and called brilliant.

I'm not trying to bash Michael. I'm just pointing out how much more famous Michael was than Lady Gaga ever will be or any other offender. To many people he is/was the pedophile in disguise. His fame was intense.

The media hounded him and his trials because of how famous he was and because of all the things that surrounded his life. No one cares about Gweneth Paltro or whatever her name is and what she named her child. Know why? because no other name is MORE STRANGE that Blanket and Prince. Know why? Because they're Michael Jackson's children.

It was stupid of that bitch to even call him weird because of how he dressed. I thought Michael always looked fresh and interesting. He kept it simple with slacks, loafers, and white t-shirt, and a fedora. And when he would dress up he did it nicely. A lot of sparkles. But he still pulled it off nice. Lady Gaga goes to an award show with a red towel wrapped around her body and covering her damn face....IT'S BRILLIANT!

:censored
\

Teva

Got to jump in on the name thing again.

Sarah Palin's offsprings names
Track - son
Trig - son
Tripp - grandson

The defense has rest.

Cristine87

[quote name="LittleSusie50"]
[/quote]
:hilarious WTF? I'm so googling that!

Mack Dogg

The most important man in entertainment died June 25, 2009. Just remember that when you name these other people. Gaga, Jeffrey Jones, these guys are nobodies compared to MJ. It's sick, but MJ generated money everywhere and didn't have to sign or approve anything. The Media got extra paid from the trial and his death. Sony and Motown got major paid also. MJ was a human being but for a man to have a legacy bigger than himself, who else has that? A legacy so big it can't be torn down, like Lebron's in Cleveland. He has more fans on facebook than anybody else. There needs to be a recount of all his album sales, cause I truly believe he exceeded Elvis and the Beatles. Mike never molested any child, the media needed a hollywood story and needed something climatic so they ran with that. The autopsy revealed that he had vitiligo, we knew that for decades, but the media need something climatic so we need to say he turn himself white. CNN had a hard-on when the saw unreleased footage of the Pepsi incident, because it looks like something out of a movie. CLIMATIC!!

If MJ life turned into a movie, I mean an actual movie (not Man In the Mirror) it would win awards. You guys remember, This Is It was fought to be nominated for an Oscar. It's all about the $$$. The media knows the truth, but the truth doesn't pay the mortgage to the million dollar mansion, car note on the jaguar nor does it get a CNN guy that new big screen tv. And people wonder who really killed Michael Jackson.....

MJfan01'

People act like Blanket is Prince Michael Jackson IIs real name. I have heard of far worse in HollyWood...This entire story is just sad...