Omer Bhatti to Michael Jackson\'s Kids: I Am Your Father!

OneMoreChance

Omer Bhatti to Michael Jackson's Kids: I Am Your Father!

Remember Omer Bhatti? Michael Jackson's former protege and alleged secret son, is treating Blanket, the late pop icon's youngest son, as if he were his own.

Bhatti has been living with the Jackson family and telling poor little Blanket, along with his siblings Prince and Paris, that he's their father, according to reports.

The 25-year-old Norwegian rapper, who is rumored to be Michael’s son, first showed up on the Jackson scene in 1996. There's no doubt he and MJ were close.

But you have to admit, it's pretty weird that Omer Bhatti tells Jackson’s children, “Call me Michael” introduces himself as Michael and is changing his name.

“Omar has even told the children he's changed his name from Omar Jamal Bhatti to Omar Michael Bhatti,” a source close to the dysfunctional family reveals.

At various times Bhatti has told Blanket, Paris and Prince that he is their father, that their father sent him to take care of him and that he is "a real Jackson."

The chaotic environment of the L.A. compound where MJ’s children live with their grandma, Katherine Jackson, and others has been in the news a lot lately.

California’s Department of Children and Family Services visited several times recently and has an open investigation into a stun gun incident involving Blanket.

As for Bhatti, he's lived there for some time: “He has infiltrated the Jackson family in a way that many find to be disturbing and detrimental to the children.”

He dresses identical to Michael, who seemed to revel in the confusion and controversy Omer generated. Michael even told some people that Omar was his son.

Joe Jackson says he is as well. Still, detractors say that since Michael died, Bhatti has latched on to the family and is manipulating Michael’s kids constantly.

“Prince has been particularly vulnerable to Omar and his claims,” the family source said. “He’s starting to believe Omar’s claims that Michael is his father.”

Long lost love child? Or random dude exploiting Michael’s traumatized children? Either way, he's living off the Jacksons’ money! Sweet deal!

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2010/0....am-your-father/

Considering the source I doubt this is true.......I really, really hope this is not true!:unsure:

MJfan01'

What in the hell? This is the dumbest shyte that I have heard regarding Omer. I do think he has genuine love for the Jackson family but I aslo think he is milking the secret son thing. He changed his middle name to Michael. Michael Jr. aka Prince has to be traumatized by what he allegedly saw the day Michael died. That would be the only way I would ever believe this. He would be so desperate to have his dad back that he would believe Omer. In the case of Blanket I can almost believe that. Omer is always holding Blankets hand whenever he is out with the kids. That probably means absolutely nothing. Many have called Michael's kids very intelligent and they said talking to Jr. is like talking to Michael. I really hope that this is :bs. Sounds like it.

Sigh.......If only Michael were here.

Oh and I'm Blankets mother....incase you guys were wondering.

MJfan01'

So......Omer is Michael's son and the father of Michael's kids................. They will say anything not to say Michael fathered his own kids. First Klein, Lester and now the "secret son" That means Omer "impregnanted" Debbie when he was 12 :blink: Too many pyschos writing articles

oldschoolfan

MJfan01';236886 said:
So......Omer is Michael's son and the father of Michael's kids................. They will say anything not to say Michael fathered his own kids. First Klein, Lester and now the "secret son" That means Omer "impregnanted" Debbie when he was 12 :blink:

Kind of like the 3 year old who wrote BOW...

oldschoolfan

A sure-fire way to tell this story is bull is by the WAY it's written, no 'concern' for the 'welfare' of the children

''Long lost love child? Or random dude exploiting Michael’s traumatized children? Either way, he's living off the Jacksons’ money! Sweet deal!''

That statement in itself goes to show it's bullshit. ''He's fucking with the welfare of these kids, but who gives a ****, he's getting MONEY!''.

Fail. Better luck with your next story HollywoodGossip...

SexyChica

That article is complete BS. What kind of crap to say Omer claims to be Prince, Paris & Blanket's father. Like someone already state, Omer would have been 13 when Prince was born, so yeah right.