OMG U Have To Read This....

Status
Not open for further replies.

sistahlamb

If the link doesn't work for anyone then here's what was written:

This is William Wagner's latest update on Mjjforum: Person's known to associate with the DA's office and Sheriff have been hired to and have a list of kids ( So it was leaked to me), some were never reached before the trial and some were passed over. These privateers have orders to FIND some kids somewhere who will state michael did something illegal to their bodies. Then they are told what to say. One catch, they must never have sued anyone for anything before. If they find that non-existant case, they'll tell them what the DA needs to hear to " make a case " and privateers are being paid
cash from a "Peter" who lives in Los Olivos. " Peter" and gang then drop out of it. The kids and parents suddenly go see a head shrinker ( Doc) and then the police. And have strict instructions not to contact any private attorney. Sneddon did learn from his mistakes.

Also, I am told Ron Zonen had a call with LA CPS asking them to over look the perjury of Janet Arviso, Because (1) She needs mental help.
(2) It would be potentially discouraging if they get a new accuser, and they see Janet going to jail for testifying (to lies).

I can not tell you much more than that, without endangering myself and a " Fly" on the wall. The DA's office wants Debbie Rowe or Michael 's blood they are convinced that somebody tampered with the jury, He will ask for the jury verdict to be set aside. If Sneddon can get Michael's Acquittal thrown out he has a small chance of getting a new trial and then it starts all over again.

Now You choose to believe what you wish, but we all know Tom Sneddon is capable of this cause he's just that Evil!

Source: Mjjforum and William Wagner

A

Anonymous

Um, even if that is true...it would never work.

Anyone can make an allegation, but for it to go to trial there has to be more behind it. With the Arvizos they had actually met Michael and stayed with him for a long period of time.

There was room to make a story.

If they get some person to say 'Yeah, Michael touched me.' Okay, what else? When did you meet? When did you stay over at his residence? Ect. Ect.

There has to be a foundation. They can't find someone Michael doesn't even remember.

Bull. Either way they will try and fail.

Believe me, anything now that they come up with will be weak. If anyone else was molested they had almost TWO years to come out with an allegation. Why waste money and start a new trial?

They will never get a case with anyone that has enough story to start an investigation.

The SBDP will dig themselves a freaking grave if they ever tried this. Then we won't be the only ones saying it's corrupt, everyone will see.

sistahlamb

That's a good point there, NeveahDreamz. Plus, there has to be some type of evidence that a person's accusations could be true. But the fact that you can take a person and his/her family who have not sued Michael or sold a story to a tabloid or TV show, then there might not be anything to discredit them. Every 1108 witness did those things and they were discredited because of it. But on the other hand, all you have in that type of situation is a person's statement that Michael Jackson touched them in an innapropiate way. That's it.

Do ya'll understand what I'm saying here???

MjsBabyMomma

You know, it's never good to 100% trust any MJ websites except his official one-mjjsource.com. Even if they ARE MJ sites, they always seem to make someting up and are unreliable. (of course mjeol.com is trustable as well!)

A

Anonymous

I personally think that this man is full of shit. :laugh

Just because he was right about when the verdict would come down, that doesn't make him right about everything.

In fact at first he predicted a verdict earlier than when it came, then when it didn't get handed down..he changed his prediction.

I think he just knows that Michael's fans are eating up his BS, so he keeps on. He said it's important for us to vote out people like Bush, John Kerry, Bill Clinton...ect everyone that isn't libertarian.

Bull.

sistahlamb

I've visited a hell of alot of MJ websites with news updates and stuff like that, and I don't trust a large majority of thier info. I hear more innacurate and false stories about Michael than any other celebrity, and he actually is come to think of it.

sistahlamb

I personally think that this man is full of shit.

Just because he was right about when the verdict would come down, that doesn't make him right about everything.

In fact at first he predicted a verdict earlier than when it came, then when it didn't get handed down..he changed his prediction.

I think he just knows that Michael's fans are eating up his BS, so he keeps on. He said it's important for us to vote out people like Bush, John Kerry, Bill Clinton...ect everyone that isn't libertarian.

Bull.

Yeah, I believe you're right. I mean, god knows who his sources are or if he could be one of those Sneddon&Co. spys that check out MJJForums....you never know.....

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by sistahlamb
Yeah, I believe you're right. I mean, god knows who his sources are or if he could be one of those Sneddon&Co. spys that check out MJJForums....you never know.....

I doubt he's a spy. I think he just likes the attention.

sistahlamb

I don't know ya'll. Here's what Chi-Town said about Sneddon&Co. sying in on MJJForums:

MJJFORUM has a 40 page thread on all this stuff. And William Wagner Has been interview by them so I feel that they think there is something to all of this cause they don't play with stuff like that over there. If it was BS I Highly doubt Ms Tenda would even bother to have it there. And Yeah I think they know that they are being watched. Cause I remember that they told us they were. And I feel they know who it is too and they don't give a Rat's butt!

And this is intersting also:

Sneddon and his goones can check out any forum they like. They already Know about William Wagner, he's been a thorn in their side for Years so this I truly believe they already know about this info. They are watching this dude like a hawk. Cause they know he knows something. That's why this man has been Harassed and threatened. W. Wagner has been in Santa Barbara County for 22 years so he's got some dirt. And They know it.

A

Anonymous

MJJF just recently moved their 'Wagener' thread and basically disregarded it. Sometimes he's really reaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.