Paris to be on Oprah's Next Chapter Series

MJfan01'

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dgKit5rP7s[/media]

20120610-onc-paris-jackson-1-430x330.jpg

MJfan01'

LittleSusie50 said:
She has Michael's smile.

I wonder what Debbie Rowe thinks of all this?
she probably thinks this is some bs. The movie that she supposed to be staring in is one hot mess. It's quite obvious that Oprah doesn't like Michael so I don't know know why Mrs. Jackon is letting Paris be on her show again. :confused:

LittleSusie50

Thank You! That confuses me too!
She talked so much shit about him when he was alive,
now she wants to talk to his Mother allll the time and now
his kids...I guess its not for me to figure out.
First Bobbi Christina, now she is jumping back
to Michael's kids, just using them to save her failing network.

*Sigh*

Marina

Hi everyone; I haven't been online here in a very long time, but this has brought me out of hybernation, at least for today. That whirring sound you hear is Michael turning over with the speed of light n his crypt. If D. Rowe doesn't like it, (unfortunately) there's nothing she can do about it; she has no say at all in their lives. Let's all remember, that was her choice. Which means that Mrs. Jackson must have given Oprah permission to do this. I'm beginning to wonder about Mrs. Jackson's judgement here - she is in her mid-80s. I am totally amazed that Mrs. Jackson seems to be allowing precisely the opposite of what Michael wanted for his children. This is becoming like deja-vu - OR at worst it could be his life projected onto them Part 2 i.e. all over again. He wanted them to have what he didn't have - a normal childhood, a normal life when they became adults --> not to be 'exposed in "People" mag., hounded by paparazzi, followed on TMZ, and those other 'entertainment' programs, and not to be exploited by anyone like he was. I'm totally disgusted with Oprah Winfrey, who not only smacked Michael down while he was alive, but was MUTE with the rest of "Them" when he was in his lowest valley and needed friends. And now, to save her FLAGGING "O.W.N." cable station she resorts to exploiting Paris to help her DOA 'ratings.' I for one really don't think that Michael would have consented to any of this, for any of his children. It's like everybody is 'dancing on his grave,' and taking advantage of the minority of his children. Finally, as we close in on the 3rd year of his untimely death, there's not enough space here to list all the names of the media personalities and fair weather "friends" whom he trusted, who trashed this man in life when he really needed them. These same characters are now using snippets of his music as lead-ins for their programs, in their music, (on the radio, on t.v.), moonwalking in commercials, etc. It's outrageous.
Oprah is quite simply a (you fill in the blank here). MO, c'est tout.

MJfan01'

Marina said:
Hi everyone; I haven't been online here in a very long time, but this has brought me out of hybernation, at least for today. That whirring sound you hear is Michael turning over with the speed of light n his crypt. If D. Rowe doesn't like it, (unfortunately) there's nothing she can do about it; she has no say at all in their lives. Let's all remember, that was her choice. Which means that Mrs. Jackson must have given Oprah permission to do this. I'm beginning to wonder about Mrs. Jackson's judgement here - she is in her mid-80s. I am totally amazed that Mrs. Jackson seems to be allowing precisely the opposite of what Michael wanted for his children. This is becoming like deja-vu - OR at worst it could be his life projected onto them Part 2 i.e. all over again. He wanted them to have what he didn't have - a normal childhood, a normal life when they became adults --> not to be 'exposed in "People" mag., hounded by paparazzi, followed on TMZ, and those other 'entertainment' programs, and not to be exploited by anyone like he was. I'm totally disgusted with Oprah Winfrey, who not only smacked Michael down while he was alive, but was MUTE with the rest of "Them" when he was in his lowest valley and needed friends. And now, to save her FLAGGING "O.W.N." cable station she resorts to exploiting Paris to help her DOA 'ratings.' I for one really don't think that Michael would have consented to any of this, for any of his children. It's like everybody is 'dancing on his grave,' and taking advantage of the minority of his children. Finally, as we close in on the 3rd year of his untimely death, there's not enough space here to list all the names of the media personalities and fair weather "friends" whom he trusted, who trashed this man in life when he really needed them. These same characters are now using snippets of his music as lead-ins for their programs, in their music, (on the radio, on t.v.), moonwalking in commercials, etc. It's outrageous.
Oprah is quite simply a (you fill in the blank here). MO, c'est tout.
so true

MJfan01'

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD5kJaSRUK4[/media]
I could not believe Oprah showed the "dangling" incident.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
I DVRed it but I haven't watched it yet. Something about the whole thing of her being interviewed... at 14... just creeps me out. I know Mike would have a mini-fit before he'd let somebody sit down and interview his babies.

MJfan01'

whisper said:
I DVRed it but I haven't watched it yet. Something about the whole thing of her being interviewed... at 14... just creeps me out. I know Mike would have a mini-fit before he'd let somebody sit down and interview his babies.
Especially someone who has constantly talked garbage about Michael. Oprah even showed the "dangling" clip.

Sharon007

I watched it and Oprah seemed to be going on about the fact that the kids wore masks when they were younger. But Paris insisted it was to protect themselves so that they would have a normal life.Also there was a part in the interview I didnt like. In the beginning Katherine is talking to Oprah about Murray and Paris is standing behind Oprah and Katherine gets upset. At this point I see Paris getting uneasy but Oprah does not comfort Paris at all very weird.