Petition to re-open Neverland

oldschoolfan

If you're interested-

http://www.neverland4tc.com/

I know a lot of fans are a bit shady on Neverland being re-opened, but for me I truly hope one day it does.
Neverland is closed now because people who wanted to destroy Michael used the one place he had where he could escape from the hell he lived with, and they paraded it in front of the world and tried to portray it as some sort of perverted kiddy lure for a paedophile.
I think it should be re-opened so it can bring people together from around the world to enjoy it and have fun, something Michael always wanted. To leave Neverland as a dump is just letting the people who killed him win in destroying his legacy. What they did to his home was terrible, and I don't blame Michael for not wanting to go back. I think we can rebuild it for him, it would be a huge win for Michael's memory.

Maybe I just have an unrealistic image in my head of Neverland being re-opened as a theme park/tribute where people from different countires can come and have fun and we can all sing Heal the World and celebrate him and swim in the happiness of knowing they could never bring Michael down, but a girl can dream...

Ben

I would love to visit Michael's Neverland, but to me it's not Neverland without Michael. And out of my own personal respect (I'm not imposing my opinion on other fans) for Michael I feel Neverland should remain closed to the public. If it ever does re-open it should be when Prince, Paris and Blanket are adults and decided to make that decision as it was also their home.