Photos of Michaels vitiligo

oldschoolfan

michael-jacksons-vitiligo-2.JPG

michael-jackson-legs-vitiligo-wound.jpg

michael_vitiligo_21.jpg

image008.jpg

michael-jackson.jpg

u4mMmvkDcpylm17lXzOiJEpoo1_400.jpg

And I found this vitiligo spray tan thing that mentions Michael, I figured I'd show you even though it's only a short mention of Michael, because the ad wasn't questioning Michael it just said that he does have it. Oh how I love it when people don't question Michael...

http://www.spray-tan-byron-bay.com/camouflagevitiligo.html

MJfan01'

Only idiots think michael didn't have vitiligo. Michael said it was on his father's side of the family and it looks like he passed it down to Prince.

28lzx95p.jpg

michaelj1.jpg

017bx0.jpg

Vitiligo_tedavisi.jpg

vitiligo.jpg

image002.jpg

Vitiligo.jpg

87hggfr.jpg

hijo-michael-vitiligo.jpg

All these people suffering and they media has the nerve to question it because it's Michael Jackson, he must be a liar. If had vitiligo, i honestly don't know how i would cope.

OneMoreChance

People are stupid! It must have been so difficult for him. I'm starting to get worried that my oldest daughter might have it! She has juvenile diabetes which is an auto immune disorder and Perinevoid vitiligo also auto immune.

Halo nevus (also known as "Leukoderma acquisitum centrifugum," "Perinevoid vitiligo," and "Sutton nevus" is a mole that is surrounded by a depigmented ring or 'halo'.

Here's a pic of what halo moles look like
common6.jpg

I recently noticed a light patch on her right eye. I hope it's not full blown vitiligo. Thankfully she is white so it will not be quite as noticable on her. I fell so sorry for people with darker skin who have it.

Pirate.

This is really really interesting, I'm glad this topic was started...Next time I get into an argument I'll whip out a few of these pictures ><

I think the biggest thing about the disbelief over Michael's vitiligo was that nobody had heard of it, really, outside of when he mentioned it.

It really sucks that the biggest and most controversial star in the world ALSO just HAPPENED to have this disease....one more thing he needed to deal with. :(

HeavenSent

My prayers and thoughts are with your daughter, Jennifer! Do you know if there are any treatments that slow the process? As for Michael and vitiligo, it's gotten so OLD and wearisome to try to and convince people these days. If people dont want to admit he had it, citing the crap like the bleaching cream or his 'wierdness', then they never will.

OneMoreChance

HeavenSent;228865 said:
My prayers and thoughts are with your daughter, Jennifer! Do you know if there are any treatments that slow the process? As for Michael and vitiligo, it's gotten so OLD and wearisome to try to and convince people these days. If people dont want to admit he had it, citing the crap like the bleaching cream or his 'wierdness', then they never will.

Thanks Carla! I agree with you! Some people will never believe eve if you shove the pics up there nose. The guy that I am seeing thought Michael bleached his skin too( of course I corrected him)m but it wasn't because he thought Michael was lying. He had just never heard anything about it. He's not a huge fan like me. When I told him he was so surprised!

oldschoolfan

The thing about this that really ets me is that people are more willing to believe that Michael bleached his skin to deny his African-American heritage/look less like his father/look more like Elizabeth Taylor, then they're they're willing to believe, quite simply, that Michael had a skin problem. And yet Michael is the one who's crazy? I think not. Sorry to anyone who can't quite handle the concept of Michael being a regular person.

mjsexybuddy

exactally... I think the reason I never questioned him is because when I was little, I went to church with a lady who had it. My grandmother told me about it, after i asked her what happened to her. She too was an African-American, and it was quite noticable. I don't know how she is today because I haven't been to that church since a few years ago. Once I heard he had it, I accepted it because I already knew it was a real disease and it actually is pretty common. I just wish everyone else could've been open minded enough to see that, but like Jeniffer30 said. Some people wouldn't accept it just so they have something bad to say about someone they don't know. It's pretty childish to say anything bad about someone in a bad positition no matter if they know them or not. Personally, I don't think they'd accept anything that is considered normal for any "star" or "normal person." Some people just look for faults in others to make themselves feel more important or better than someone else due to their own insecurities.

LittleSusie50

I don't know why you guys put these pictures here to prove he had vitiligo.
Y'all know Michael wanted to be white. It was the power of his mind and thoughts that magically transformed his skin color...these pics don't prove a thing!

Excerpt from Susie's new book, How to Think and Act Like a Complete Moron

oldschoolfan

LittleSusie50;228909 said:
I don't know why you guys put these pictures here to prove he had vitiligo.
Y'all know Michael wanted to be white. It was the power of his mind and thoughts that magically transformed his skin color...these pics don't prove a thing!

Excerpt from Susie's new book, How to Think and Act Like a Complete Moron

My God you're right LittleSusie! What was I thinking? That makes complete sense, the vitiligo theory just goes down the drain...

rosanna

[quote name="oldschoolfan"]
And I found this vitiligo spray tan thing that mentions Michael, I figured I'd show you even though it's only a short mention of Michael, because the ad wasn't questioning Michael it just said that he does have it. Oh how I love it when people don't question Michael...

http://www.spray-tan-byron-bay.com/camouflagevitiligo.html[/quote]

Thanks for sharing this. Made my day actually!
This is what the world needs; for someone "neutral" to say it like it is and get the word out there. No speculation just the truth.
I think when an MJ fan says he had vitiligo people who are convinced otherwise tend to just disregard it because they think we're biased and will believe anything our idol says like sheep with no mind of our own. I rarely take anyone at their word but I choose to believe Michael because it makes perfect sense. It's the tabloid junk that is fantastical!
Anyway, this is a step in the right direction...

privacy

I love that, when I was growing up, I didn't even notice that the guy on the OTW cover had black skin and the guy on the BOTDF album for example, had white looking skin. I genuinely didn't click until I came online and discovered all the pathetic lies about him.

And hello, if he wanted to be white, who gives a flying fart? For crying out loud.. white people go out and tan cus brown is a 'healthier' colour.. many asian people use whitening products as white skin is a sign of wealth.. yet that's not a problem at all, oh no...