Photoshop..is confusing lol

Saphster

Yeah I know everyone has problems with Photoshop at first then get used to it blah blah blah:p

Well I was wondering if you guys could tell me what version of Photoshop is the best, and less complicated, to make blends, and stuff. I really want to get back at making blends again, but the Photoshop I downloaded is confusing:cryptic . Could u guys help me out here, like give me the full title of the software you use. It would be a big help. I need some suggestions. :idontknow Thanks!

sodium amytal

I use Photoshop 7. It's relatively easy (IMO) and good for blends. :3

If you have it, feel free to IM/PM me or use the shoutbox and ask questions. n 3n I'll be happy to help. :)

Saphster

Kesenai Tsumi said:
I use Photoshop 7. It's relatively easy (IMO) and good for blends. :3

If you have it, feel free to IM/PM me or use the shoutbox and ask questions. n 3n I'll be happy to help. :)
I think I downloaded photoshop 8. i'll try to get version 7. I'll tell ya whenever.....it finished downloading lol my computer is slow.

Shannon

The full title of my version is Adobe Photoshop Elements 3.0. I think it's relatively easy, but I had to use much time on it to get used to it. :lol Good luck. :D

:Xkristina:X

Photoshop is kinda hard 2 get use 2, but after a while you get the hang of it. Although I still dont know how 2 make blends on it yet! haha..but kick ass graphics I do make! :D

mysteriousone

Sapphire A. said:
Yeah I know everyone has problems with Photoshop at first then get used to it blah blah blah:p

Well I was wondering if you guys could tell me what version of Photoshop is the best, and less complicated, to make blends, and stuff. I really want to get back at making blends again, but the Photoshop I downloaded is confusing:cryptic . Could u guys help me out here, like give me the full title of the software you use. It would be a big help. I need some suggestions. :idontknow Thanks!

Oh good going, Sapphire! I'm looking forward to seeing the blends when you're done:D The two you posted the other day were great:thumbsup

Good luck, and I'm sorry I can't help you out here!

Mysti!

MJlover01

I have no problems at all whit photoshop, I have learned everything in Photoshop CS2 but now i make everything in Photoshop CS3 ;)