Please Read & Share with other Forums and Friends & MJ Fans....

I wasn't sure where to post this message, so I apologize a head of time if this is the wrong place! I'm just trying to help get a message out to all the fans & forums...

Please read & Share... Thank you!

As you are well aware, the name "Conrad Murray" will go down in infamy as the man who killed the King of Pop. Ever since the murder and his subsequent conviction for involuntary manslaughter, Conrad Murray has made quite a spectacle of himself by playing both the martyr and the victim. In his arrogance, he has elected to blame the helpless Victim for his own death rather than to assume even much as a morsel of ownership for his crime. This absence of remorse displays a callous disregard for the Victim's family, friends, fans and fatherless children that reeks with the stench of such base vulgarity as to be declared both morally incomprehensible and inhumane.

As fans, friends and family; we have often felt powerless in our quest for justice and resolution for Michael. However; as Michael himself has taught us throughout his lifetime in both word and deed, we can reach immeasurable heights in unity and in love. It is with this thought in mind, that MJJUltimate has made a decision to close it's doors on October 28th in memory of the man who sacrificed so much of himself for others. Our Facebook and Twitter pages will black out. Our timelines and feeds will keep still. We will refrain from any public display of outrage or sorrow on the day Conrad Murray resumes his life as a free man. In loving memory of Michael, we will not deify Murray by discussing him or afford him the celebrity that he so desperately craves. In glaring contrast, MJJUltimate will observe a day of silence in quiet reflection on Michael's life and contributions to humankind -not reveling in the scandalous and unconscionable actions of the man who killed him without regret.

In a show of solidarity, we humbly ask all other members of the fan community to be of one accord with this mission and to do the same. Violence begets violence whether in tangible actions or in intangible expressions. Let's pledge to ban together and overcome the injustice of evil with good.

May God bless you.
http://MJJUltimate.com/forum/forum - Team
http://Community.MJSDIMIFC.com - Team

Love,
Kristi
MJSD-Team