Poll - Nobel Peace Prize!

mysteriousone

I'm wondering how many people in MJEOL think Michael doesn't deserve to be nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize! Identities are hidden, so please be completely honest! Thank you!

Mysti!

mysteriousone

glittergloved_one said:
to tell u the truth, I don't know many people on here who would vote 'no'. :lol
:8-26-03respect:

Well, Heather, there's only three people who have voted so far, Palm Tree, yourself, and ME!!!! Now the poll's been up a good six hours, why are there not many votes? Could it be that they believe Michael doesn't deserved to be nominated? Or, is it, they're not really interested, either way? :idontknow Who knows!!!

(Oh, it's okay, I just checked, we've two more voters!)

Mysti!

danaluvsmj

I think he does deserve it, even though there are lots of other people out there who deserve it too. For once he should be recognized for something positive.

Shannon

danaluvsmj said:
I think he does deserve it, even though there are lots of other people out there who deserve it too. For once he should be recognized for something positive.
That's true. :thumbsup And for something else than his music.

Thanks, Mysti. :D :cutiekissing

minnie yu

yes Mysti! i voted..i remember Mike has been nominated back then in 98 or 99..i could remember clearly but at the end the winner is someone else..but the world and all of us fans know HOW MUCH MIke has done to this world..and how much effort he has done for the children..let not mention how much dollars he has donated..and how many charity songs and concert he has done from the bottom of his heart..Mike is a peace lover...he definiately deserve to get a Nobel peace prize!!!!!!!!!:8-26-03respect: :8-26-03respect:

mysteriousone

minnie yu said:
yes Mysti! i voted..i remember Mike has been nominated back then in 98 or 99..i could remember clearly but at the end the winner is someone else..but the world and all of us fans know HOW MUCH MIke has done to this world..and how much effort he has done for the children..let not mention how much dollars he has donated..and how many charity songs and concert he has done from the bottom of his heart..Mike is a peace lover...he definiately deserve to get a Nobel peace prize!!!!!!!!!:8-26-03respect: :8-26-03respect:

You know, minnie, someone told me the other week, Michael had been nominated in the past for the Nobel Peace Prize, and that made me very very happy, even though someone else went on to win, it still showed that Michael's hard work over the years (music aside) and his dedication to helping people less fortunate than himself, did not go unnoticed! :8-26-03respect:

Mysti!

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
MIke was nominated twice for the Nobel Peace Prize. I have to recheck the years but I think they were in 96 and 98. Someone correct me if I'm wrong about the years.

Shannon

whisper said:
MIke was nominated twice for the Nobel Peace Prize. I have to recheck the years but I think they were in 96 and 98. Someone correct me if I'm wrong about the years.
I think it was in 2001 and 2003. :)

Fran

minnie yu said:

Michael has done so much in the past. Unfortunately war never seems to go away. A complete mystery to me why people cannot agree. :confused: Greed seems to dominate which is crazy as this leads to such destruction of life and messes up the world big time. Pollution a big part of that too. We all need the World so why mess it up? It can be so very beautiful given a chance. :) A beautiful, magical place to live.

Why cannot people :8-26-03respect: one another? There should be :8-26-03respect: between religions too? All working together to "make the World a better place".

OK not getting in to that. Peace should prevail everywhere.

Yes Michael really should be up for a Nobel Prize. Of course I voted for him.

Peace

Fran

mysteriousone

Shannon said:
I think it was in 2001 and 2003. :)

2001 and 2003? Only three years ago he was nominated last! Well let's make sure he gets nominated again....GO MICHAELLLLLLL!!!!! Oh, GOOOOOO VOTERSSSSSSS* rather :lol

Mysti!

mysteriousone

Fran said:
Michael has done so much in the past. Unfortunately war never seems to go away. A complete mystery to me why people cannot agree. :confused: Greed seems to dominate which is crazy as this leads to such destruction of life and messes up the world big time. Pollution a big part of that too. We all need the World so why mess it up? It can be so very beautiful given a chance. A beautiful, magical place to live.

Why cannot people :8-26-03respect: one another? There should be :8-26-03respect: between religions too? All working together to "make the World a better place".

OK not getting in to that. Peace should prevail everywhere.

Yes Michael really should be up for a Nobel Prize. Of course I voted for him.

Peace

Fran

Fran what a brilliant post! You said it beautifully:D

I don't know why people can't respect one another:( Why religions can't all work together and respect one another too--it's so sad! My motto is and always has been "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

Thanks for voting:D

Mysti!

T0dd0la

Well, just for information... The world has never been so peaceful for some hundred years... Thats a fact, so we are in the middle of the healing progress and i pray to God that it will continue until we reach world peace.!

Michael needs the world but the world need Michael as well, Michael for Nobel Peace Prize

Fran

T0dd0la said:
Well, just for information... The world has never been so peaceful for some hundred years... Thats a fact, so we are in the middle of the healing progress and i pray to God that it will continue until we reach world peace.!

Michael needs the world but the world need Michael as well, Michael for Nobel Peace Prize

Gosh is the world really more peaceful now? OK no World war going on. Both of those were so dreadful with horrific loss of life. :(

Perhaps it is just the Media that makes todays problems seem so bad. So sad to see and hear of the destruction and loss of life in those places. As nothing when put beside the World War figures I am sure.

Just the Media exaggerating everything as usual and we do know about that!!! :mad:

T0dd0la

And I think the media should focus on the problems. The world is getting better but there are LOTS of problem to take care of..

More and more live in fear of terror, etc.. There is a lot to do before world peace, and I think media should show the bad aspects in the world, so that we know its there so that we can help...