Prepare for your heart to melt....

Tiger Lilly

Jenny (ThrillerGirl_) sent me this pic. When I saw it I was listening to Bette Milder - Wind Beneath My Wings and my heart just melted and I cried. I mean look at how loving and gentle he is. Look at how happy he is. How could anyone think these God damn disgusting things about him? All I need to do is to look at a picture like this and I know that what he's accused of just isn't in his heart. I can see with my own eyes and I can see this man's love is pure. Just look...

hug.jpg

:inlove :bluecry: :heart2: :inlove :bluecry: :heart2:

LuckyStar

Thats beautiful. Theres something special with his smile when hes holding/hugging a kid, and I think its beautiful.

Sugar

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :inlove :inlove :inlove :inlove :inlove :inlove god he's an ANGELLLLLLLL melts

urbanpinkpixie

OMG!!!! That's soooo cute! That's the cutest pic of MJ I've seen in a long time! I needed that too. I was having a cute MJ withdrawl. :laugh

SexyMJLover

OMG Gem, just looking at that pic has made me all emotional too! :bluecry: he is just the most gorgeous, kind, gentle person i've ever known... I LOVE U SO MUCH MICHAEL!!! :inlove :heart2: :inlove :heart2: :inlove

CarolNL

Aaaaaaaaaaaauuuuwwwwwwwwwwwww.........My Sweet Pure Angel!!!
I love you my baby!!!

((((((((((((((((Michael)))))))))))))))))))

Love,Carol xxx
The Netherlands

DirrtyDeeds

He looks so endearing when he holds a child.......it makes me sad and ecstatic at the same time! His smile can make me smile or laugh like the kid I never was, that's how i know he could never have done the things those perverted and corrupt-minded people dreamed up!

~If I could be anything I wanted, I'd stay the same as I am now~
Peace,
Quatre

Alina

Indeed a special picture! I've never seen this expression of peace, purity and love on anyone's face, only Michael can be so sweet! How can anyone take his love for kids and try to turn it in to something so incredibly false? I hate the people who don't understand his pure affection for children!

mysteriousone

Purple_Angel;192542 said:
I can't see the picture. It appears as an "x". Can someone please help?
LMAO Gawdddd this thread is older than the last thread you bumped girl, what the heck do you expect! LMAO! JK

It could have been removed, OR it got lost with alot of other pictures and stuff--something to do with format changing or installing--uninstalling files! You know updating the site etc--I dunno, Whisper could explain it better! Hopefully somebody remembers what picture it was and posts it for us! :D

Mysti!