Prepare for your heart to melt....

Saphster

mysteriousone;192547 said:
LMAO Gawdddd this thread is older than the last thread you bumped girl, what the heck do you expect! LMAO! JK

It could have been removed, OR it got lost with alot of other pictures and stuff--something to do with format changing or installing--uninstalling files! You know updating the site etc--I dunno, Whisper could explain it better! Hopefully somebody remembers what picture it was and posts it for us! :D

Mysti!

Exactly. Most people don't check the dates one the posts nowadays.:lol

Saphster

mysteriousone;192547 said:
LMAO Gawdddd this thread is older than the last thread you bumped girl, what the heck do you expect! LMAO! JK

It could have been removed, OR it got lost with alot of other pictures and stuff--something to do with format changing or installing--uninstalling files! You know updating the site etc--I dunno, Whisper could explain it better! Hopefully somebody remembers what picture it was and posts it for us! :D

Mysti!

Exactly. Most people don't check the dates on the posts nowadays.:lol

mysteriousone

Saphster;193100 said:
Exactly. Most people don't check the dates on the posts nowadays.:lol
It's worse than that--alot don't even READ the posts nowadays! :icrackingup I'm saying this because after my post explaining why they can't see the picture and what may have happened, a couple of members posted saying they couldn't see the pic! :blink: :icrackingup

Aww....it really pays to read at least, some of the posts in a thread and then people would have an idea of what's going on, LOL! Oh well............ I would still like to know what picture it is we're missing out on!! :mf_w00t2:

Mysti!

Saphster

DirtyDiana87;213318 said:
I can't see the pic. Can someone please repost it?

This is over 5 years old. :lol

Mysti had explained a while back, on this same post, that members on here should really read all the posts in a thread. The pic is long gone....:(

DirtyDiana87

Saphster;213328 said:
This is over 5 years old. :lol

Mysti had explained a while back, on this same post, that members on here should really read all the posts in a thread. The pic is long gone....:(

Oh okay! I seen one of my posts in this topic! I know now it has to be old because my name is on the end of the post like I used to do. :lol