Press Release: JACKSON NOT SELLING NEVERLAND, HAS NO ASSOCIATION WITH BRAVO NETWORK

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
There was an erroneous report circulating that Michael Jackson was going to sell Neverland as part of a reality TV show (or some nonsense like that).

The "news" was picked up by a few wayward news agencies.

This caused Raymone Bain to issue the following press release concerning that subject.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

December 20, 2007

POP SUPERSTAR MICHAEL JACKSON NOT SELLING NEVERLAND VALLEY RANCH
HAS NO ASSOCIATION WITH BRAVO NETWORK

Washington, D.C. --- Raymone K. Bain, General Manager, releases the following statement:

“Reports that Mr. Michael Jackson is seeking to sell his Neverland Valley Ranch in California on the Bravo television network’s reality show, ‘Million Dollar Listing,' are totally untrue and ludicrous and yet another malicious attempt to damage Mr. Jackson’s character and misrepresent his financial affairs.

“Mr. Jackson is NOT selling Neverland Valley Ranch. We have said this time and time again, but rather than believe the source, there are those who consistently rely on unsubstantiated reports from unnamed sources.

“We have not been in discussions with the Bravo Network regarding the series ‘Million Dollar Listing,’ nor do we plan to do so.”

###

Source:
Raymone Bain

mysteriousone

Ah! I ignored that article that was posted regarding Michael selling Neverland, because I had a gut feeling it was all :bs

Thanks for posting, Whisper!

Mysti!

Shannon

Thanks for posting the statement, whisper. :D

It shouldn't be necessary to issue statements like this, but at the same time, it's good to get it confirmed. :)

“Mr. Jackson is NOT selling Neverland Valley Ranch. We have said this time and time again, but rather than believe the source, there are those who consistently rely on unsubstantiated reports from unnamed sources.

Ain't that the damn truth?

I KNEW that latest article was crap. As I said before, it was soooo obviously a cheap rehashing of that nothing 'Really Rich Real Estate' episode on VH1 a couple weeks back. They obviously realized that very few others, besides Vh1 and a few of the fan forums online, picked up on that one, so they figured they could basically repackage it and attribute it to 'Bravo' instead. Soooo transparent, it's pathetic..:rolleyes:

All this stems from the simple fact that Michael still continues to keep and maintain that property after everything that's happened and does not HAVE to part with it unless he wishes to (which is apparently not the case) and that eats at them from within because that's the situation they'd LIKE him to be in. He's essentially having his cake and eating it too, so to speak, and these fools can't stand that! :lol

Props to Raymone for getting on top of this crap and setting the record straight..yet again. :8-26-03respect: :D

danaluvsmj

Geez, why can't people get the hint? he's NOT going to sell Neverland. Period. Get that in your heads!:angry:

Ever since the end of the trial, these stories keep resurfacing. It's getting really old.

*wonders if Tessa has seen this thread*

All the true fan Know what up when it comes to michael jackson. VH1 and Bravo don't Know **** and even if he sells it would be way more then 50.000.000 try two or three billion dollers if he sell subdivion the whole ranch. I think he should knock down the old house and build a new one on the other side of the ranch.That way no body knows the lay out.