Pretty In Angora Blends Winners Up!

hey everyone! the winners of last times contests, and new challenges are now up! Along with a hot new layout (major props to Emma who helped me out a ton!) Check it out! Congratulations all winners! And I excpect to see a lot more entries from all you MJEOL-ers!

Pretty in Angora Blends

A

Anonymous

YAY You finished it! Thanks for the awards!! *adds to collection* and the layout looks great! nice imapping! ;)

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!! I actually ****ing won!!!!!! LOL! HOLY SHIT!! I've never won anything in my whole life!!! I almost in tears, really! Thanks for all who voted! :):):) And thank you Lani!!!!!!!!

haha ummm...no one voted. lol.

anyhow. i have two questions for you mrs. brenna!! *turns spotlight on brenna* why did you save both of the challenges WRONG?! and the second question...why did you use only ONE picture for the orlando challenges?

TELL ME!!

lol i'm just kidding, but since i'm a nice person, and don't want to put you on the wall of shame, i can't accept the orlando one. but i did rename the sam one you sent. :)

what are you talking about? I saved them as pia-cha whatever then my name. What did I do wrong? sorry the olrando one was only one picture but i didnt really think it mattered but whatever, ok.

you can turn the spotlight off me now

whoa, sorry, didn't mean to pull a string there. it does say in the rules of the orlando challenge that it has to be at least two pictures, otherwise its not a blend, it's just an added effects. just FYI. it was a beautiful blend, but not what i was looking for.

and the spotlight thing was supposed to be a joke. sorry if you took it personally.

well im sorry maybe i shouldnt have gotten so upset but i am a little offended i mean i worked really hard on both of those. I read where you said to save them as and I did that, I still don't understand what I did wrong there. I realize the Orlando one was wrong but the only reason it was only 1 pic was because the others that went with it were way to little. But I did try, I'm sorry. and I'm sorry that I didnt follow the rules and I'm sorry that for no reason at all I'm about to burst into tears.

no need for tears! it's just Lani. i just thought i was being nice about it and telling you, rather than just sticking you in the wall of shame. and don't get me wrong, they were beautiful blends, and i realized you worked very hard on them, and even though you're my friend, if i let you off, than i'd have to let other people off too. and that's why i put the rules there.

and the problem with the way you saved them is that it wasn't ch05, they were challenges 6 and 8.

it really isn't a big deal, i'm sorry if i offended you, i didn't mean too. but what else would you have wanted me to say? ah nevermind. let's just forget about it, alright?