Query - Currently Active Users List

mcilroga

Okay, this is a convoluted question, so Whisper, please bare with me. :lol

When you tick "Remember Me", it keeps you logged in forever right? However, does it keep you in the Active Users list or does it remove you from it for whatever reason after a certain amount of time cause I'd like to know because I'm on Remember Me and if I'm always in that Active Users list, people are going to think I'm always on and I have no self-esteem so people will think I have no life and that I spend all my time on MJEOL.

Thank you. :lol

Shannon

mcilroga;183466 said:

When you tick "Remember Me", it keeps you logged in forever right? However, does it keep you in the Active Users list or does it remove you from it for whatever reason after a certain amount of time cause I'd like to know because I'm on Remember Me and if I'm always in that Active Users list, people are going to think I'm always on and I have no self-esteem so people will think I have no life and that I spend all my time on MJEOL.

LOL, I'm automatically logged in as well every time I check into MJEOL. And no, you're not constantly displaying on the Active Users List. After 15 minutes of inactivity (which means not refreshing a page or clicking onto a thread or whatever) it automatically logs you off. :)

mcilroga

Shannon;183486 said:
LOL, I'm automatically logged in as well every time I check into MJEOL. And no, you're not constantly displaying on the Active Users List. After 15 minutes of inactivity (which means not refreshing a page or clicking onto a thread or whatever) it automatically logs you off. :)

Yay! Thank you. :mf_w00t2: :)

:8-26-03respect:

Shannon

mcilroga;183488 said:
Yay! Thank you. :mf_w00t2: :)

:8-26-03respect:

You're welcome. :D

And I feel your excitement. I was a bit worried too before I got to know, but then again... I don't have a life either, so... :lol :p

mysteriousone

mcilroga;183466 said:

:lol@that! You're worried people will think you don't have a life.........aww! :lol Honestly though, even I figured this one out by myself, Jesse! :blink: :lol I mean, you exit the page i.e. leave the forum, so why on earth would it show you're still there.......LMFAO! Seriously :blink: :lol

Mysti!

mcilroga

mysteriousone;183557 said:
:lol@that! You're worried people will think you don't have a life.........aww! :lol Honestly though, even I figured this one out by myself, Jesse! :blink: :lol I mean, you exit the page i.e. leave the forum, so why on earth would it show you're still there.......LMFAO! Seriously :blink: :lol

Mysti!

Well because you're usually on the Index page when you exit, and then you're back there when you come back. :lol So I just had to make sure...

Fran

A good question. :)

Thankyou for the answer before I had even thought of the question. :D

Great to know about this.

mysteriousone

Fran;183581 said:
A good question. :)

Thankyou for the answer before I had even thought of the question. :D

Great to know about this.

:rollin Fran

Maybe that's because you sub-consciously already new the answer so didn't need to ask the question! :lol

Mysti!