Question for all of you

Sankofa84

Hi,

I just want to know if you have Boyfriends/Girlfriends... and if so, do they know about your feelings to michael?(I've got the same..and I could hug and kiss him all the time) Is it okay for them or are they jealous? :idontknow

I'm sorry for my english...(I'm german) :D

Mikey'sLuvr

My first boyfriend broke up with me because he(along with the whole school)caught me dancing alone in the gym.
After I changed schools(I left because so many people were bugging me about my dancing),
I met a really cool guy who also loves MJ,and I'm going on vacation with his family this weekend,so he may be my boyfriend before the 20th!

LoveMeIfYouDare

Originally posted by Mikey'sLuvr
My first boyfriend broke up with me because he(along with the whole school)caught me dancing alone in the gym.
After I changed schools(I left because so many people were bugging me about my dancing),
I met a really cool guy who also loves MJ,and I'm going on vacation with his family this weekend,so he may be my boyfriend before the 20th!

y wld they bug u about ur dancing?isn't that a good thing?n y did ur bf broke up with u?

im sorry i dun mean to b rude...

mjj_girl05

What the hell!! Those people are mean!! I'm glad you met a guy who loves MJ too! :thumbsup

MrsBigE

Well, I'm married and yes, my hubby knows about my feelings for MJ. In fact (I've posted this before), we have an "agreement". I agree to be married to my hubby as long as MJ doesn't show up and want to marry me! :lol:

My hubby likes MJ too...we both watched the verdict holding our breath! It was cool to have some moral support with me that day!

Mette*lil

Originally posted by MrsBigE
Well, I'm married and yes, my hubby knows about my feelings for MJ. In fact (I've posted this before), we have an "agreement". I agree to be married to my hubby as long as MJ doesn't show up and want to marry me! :lol:

My hubby likes MJ too...we both watched the verdict holding our breath! It was cool to have some moral support with me that day!

Sweet... :popcorn
I watched the verdict alone :( o No boyfriend (probably will never get one) for support, not even my parents.
Well..... I had a great time anyways. - Alone!

frozen rose

My FRIENDS don't mind me liking Michael Jackson. I mean Jean Michel (SapphireScorpio), when we WERE going out, he didn't mind, because he likes Michael Jackson too :)

abbymjgirl

Originally posted by MrsBigE

*laughs at the ^ part*

I'm glad you had moral support. And Mikey'sLuvr: that was wrong, because you were dancing? Hm... Glad you finally met someone though!

Me? No BF but my guy friends sometimes understand. My cousins always stick up for me even though they don't like MJ. Maybe I'll get one someday...

MrsBigE

Originally posted by Mette*lil
Sweet... :popcorn
I watched the verdict alone :( o No boyfriend (probably will never get one) for support, not even my parents.
Well..... I had a great time anyways. - Alone!

Why do you say you will probably never get a boyfriend??? Don't say that! You will find the right man some day! I know it gets lonely when you are single sometimes, but it's far better to be single and lonely than in an unhappy relationship!

I'm sorry you had to watch the verdict alone....it was nerve wracking! I probably could have handled it alone, but it was nice to have my hubby there. If I had known you were alone you could have come over and watched it with me! ;)

:D

MrsBigE

Originally posted by Albamelia
*laughs at the ^ part*

I'm glad you had moral support. And Mikey'sLuvr: that was wrong, because you were dancing? Hm... Glad you finally met someone though!

Me? No BF but my guy friends sometimes understand. My cousins always stick up for me even though they don't like MJ. Maybe I'll get one someday...

You WILL find that special someone some day too, Abby! Believe me I had to kiss a LOT of "toads" before I found my "prince"! ;) Just be patient (I know it's hard)...it'll happen when you least expect it. I know it did for me! Heck, I didn't even LIKE my husband when I first met him (long story)!! If someone would have told me back then I'd end up marrying him, I'd have told them to put down the crack pipe! Love works in mysterious ways...

;)

Kim

Mikey'sLuvr

To answer yall's questions:
I asked the principal if me and some friends of mine could use the gym for dancing practice after school,and she said yes.After about a month of it,when I was making a lot of progress,one of the guys I hung out with asked me to dance like Michael(he isn't a fan,but he still thinks the man is brilliant)and I did for about 15 minutes because I did lots of routines,and just as I got to the Moonwalk(which is totally recognizable as an MJ move),the basketball team walked in,and they caught my little show.My boyfriend saw me and walked out of the gym,and I left.I didn't think it was such a big deal.I called him later and he said
"I don't go out with fans of that freak.You can kiss your Billie Jean boy goodbye.He'll be singing from inside a cell block by August."
The next day,everyone at school had heard about it.

Sankofa84

What???
If that's his opinion then you should be happy.. cause he isn't worth to be with..
You'll find the right one!

LoveMeIfYouDare

I asked the principal if me and some friends of mine could use the gym for dancing practice after school,and she said yes.After about a month of it,when I was making a lot of progress,one of the guys I hung out with asked me to dance like Michael(he isn't a fan,but he still thinks the man is brilliant)and I did for about 15 minutes because I did lots of routines,and just as I got to the Moonwalk(which is totally recognizable as an MJ move),the basketball team walked in,and they caught my little show.My boyfriend saw me and walked out of the gym,and I left.I didn't think it was such a big deal.I called him later and he said
"I don't go out with fans of that freak.You can kiss your Billie Jean boy goodbye.He'll be singing from inside a cell block by August."

he is so shallow...im sorry but i think he's not worth ur loving...

MrsBigE

That's just cold-hearted! I know it hurt, but honestly, if he's gonna act like that...you are better off without him! (((HUGS)))

MJIL

I don't have a boyfriend or a husband, but my friends are most of the time assholes about me and Michael. Sometimes it'll make me so angry I just wanna kick their ass! (Since I can!) They're alwaystalking about him, calling him gay, molester, fag, and I go crazy because they call themselves my friend, but don't act like it. But they always give me like this piss poor apology. I can give a flying f*ck about what they think or anyone else for that matter. I found that when people when like Michael Jackson I rub it in their face! I mae all these t-shirts, played his music everywhere, and talked about him all the time;it drives them crazy!lol.

I hate people like that.

Thankfully, I've never had a boyfriend. LOL! And I don't have any problem with my two best friends, they like Michael as well...in fact, we always hang out in my house just to watch his videos rather than going to the mall and stuff!

abbymjgirl

You WILL find that special someone some day too, Abby! Believe me I had to kiss a LOT of "toads" before I found my "prince"! Just be patient (I know it's hard)...it'll happen when you least expect it. I know it did for me! Heck, I didn't even LIKE my husband when I first met him (long story)!! If someone would have told me back then I'd end up marrying him, I'd have told them to put down the crack pipe! Love works in mysterious ways...

Thanks for your words, Kim! I hope someday I will. BUT, I'm still young, 16! I have time!:D You say you didn't even like ur husband @ first? Wow, love does work in mysterious ways! I just hope I don't end up marrying one of the boys from my school! It may sound shallow, but they are waaaaay too "not smart" and that's makes them act mean...very! And, they're ugly! :yuk BUT, you neva know! See, I wanna marry a German man!

OT>>>This thread should be moved to the Conversations Section

Annique

This is why I dont have a boyfriend. I wouldnt be able to go a 100% for him if I have a huge crush on Michael at the same time.

Sankofa84

Originally posted by Annique
This is why I dont have a boyfriend. I wouldnt be able to go a 100% for him if I have a huge crush on Michael at the same time.

That's my problem too...
And I'm already 21!
It scares me a little bit...on the other side, I don't want to be alone...

mjj_girl05

I agree with a lot of people here about not having a boyfriend. I've never had a boyfriend and I never really wanted one. I remember being asked out a couple times but I said no for some reson. I guess I don't want them to think I'm weird for loving Michael Jackson as much as I do but some day when I do find a guy I want to be with, then I'll tell about my feelings for Michael and he'll have to accept it if he wants my love. But until then I'm swingin single baby yeah!!!! lol