Quote the pic

HeavenSent

I'm on a picture posting tear today! :D Here's another quote the pic thread. Feel free to add your own.

QUOTE THE PIC:

WhiteHouse.jpg

Brotha with the cane looking like Tito Jackson: "Now, I done told that boy don't be comin' out of the house lookin' like a commander of a space ship. This aint Star Trek!"

Woman in the middle: "Boy, will you look at that ass...."

Barbara Bush, First Lady: "Boy will you look at that ass..."

George Bush, President: "Seriously, Mike did you have to come out of the house looking like a commander of a space ship?"

Michael Jackson: "I feel somebody looking at my ass..."

wh1.jpg

Michael Jackson: "Ah, there's my spaceship! Landing right on the White House lawn, just like I asked!"

HeavenSent

lol, thanks guys. I normally don't do captions but I was in a silly ass mood this past Saturday. :p Yeah, childhood, I like his hair too!

rosanna

Saphster;193560 said:
God he looked sexy in those pics. :licklips

Sorry...off topic here...:lol

He did didn't he... *sighs* I love him in red and black! They're totally the colors of seduction... :licklips

Anyway... Looking at the ladies in the first pic I think they really were looking at his ass! :lol Lucky things! I never would've noticed without the quotes cos my eyes were totally glued on MJ...

doesitmatter

Doesn't seem like anyone else is adding in, so I'll give it a try.:)

eyejab.jpg

MJ: OW!
Guy: This is too cool!
MJ: Your finger is in my eye!
Guy: No one is ever going to believe this.
MJ: No seriously, your finger is IN my eye!

new_misc_Thriller_era2028129.jpg

MJ: Damnit, they got me.

icant.jpg

PD: *Gasp* You naughty little thing, I can't believe you just said that.
MJ: Well you know what they say. "Don't judge a book by its cover."

wrongsong.jpg

Guy: AND I!!!!
MJ: Wrong song.
Guy: WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!!!
MJ: Your singing the wrong song!
Guy: I WILL ALWAYS!!
MJ: Oh my god.....

brnthsdiscout

HeavenSent;193347 said:
I'm on a picture posting tear today! :D Here's another quote the pic thread. Feel free to add your own.

QUOTE THE PIC:

WhiteHouse.jpg

Brotha with the cane looking like Tito Jackson: "Now, I done told that boy don't be comin' out of the house lookin' like a commander of a space ship. This aint Star Trek!"

Woman in the middle: "Boy, will you look at that ass...."

Barbara Bush, First Lady: "Boy will you look at that ass..."

George Bush, President: "Seriously, Mike did you have to come out of the house looking like a commander of a space ship?"

Michael Jackson: "I feel somebody looking at my ass..."

wh1.jpg

Michael Jackson: "Ah, there's my spaceship! Landing right on the White House lawn, just like I asked!"

believe it or not, the guy with the cane in the background is bob jones. he wrote that anti-mj book right after the trial...i forget the name. but funny with the barbara bush part!:D