Radio.Blog

floacist

Originally posted by HeavenSent
ooh Jill Scott and Sade!

Anita Baker on there and I would have done the cabbage patch on my desk.

Ooh no not the cabbage patch whats next the Electric Slide in the halls of school? its actually been done so I wouldnt doubt it:lol:I love Anita.."Sweet Love" is the ultimate love song.

But man,Back in one piece!!!That was my song!!Actually practically every song on there is my song :lol: Thanks for the playlist!

MjsBabyMomma

OMG, WHisPER, THE LADY IN MY LIFE IS LIKE MY FAVORITE MJ SONG EVER.(IT SOUNDS BETTER ON CD) BUT THANX SOOOOOO MUCH FOR PUTTING IT ON THERE! TLIML DOESN'T GET as much attention as it should get! :):):)

MjsBabyMomma

Originally posted by floacist
Ooh no not the cabbage patch whats next the Electric Slide in the halls of school? its actually been done so I wouldnt doubt it:lol:I love Anita.."Sweet Love" is the ultimate love song.

But man,Back in one piece!!!That was my song!!Actually practically every song on there is my song :lol: Thanks for the playlist!
OMG, sweet love is a VERY good song. I LOVE old school r and b!~ best music out there...to me

HeavenSent

lol Felicia!

I LOVE Anita. Sweet Love, Rapture, Same Ol Love, You Bring Me Joy....

I'll have to check out the entire playlist whisper posted. Esp for Bjork's music...She's someone who I hear all about, but I've never heard her songs!

A

Anonymous

Oh! I thought I had replied here! I've listened through the whole playlist several times. I have to say I hadn't heard much from Lauryn Hill before, she was crazy awesome actually! Me and my eclectic taste in music! I'm loving it! :) And of course Jill Scott! :)