Reminiscing a little

Romimj

Hey, gys. I’m Tnia(earthlyme):D and i just wanted to get to know everyone here more... so i have 2 questions 4 YOU!!!
1.When did you get Your Michael Jackson CD, and what era was it?
2.How was your reaction….

Well, I got my first CD, in 2003, and it was the # Ones… It was my birthday and my mom gave it to me.:mf_w00t2: Since I’m from Ethiopia, I never had a chance to get any of his CDs. I came to America ‘bout 6 yrs. Ago (2001) and I don’t love Michael anyless…:wub: ONLY MORE… :D

Love&Peace to yall :biggrin:

T0dd0la

earthlyme;186140 said:
Hey, gys. I’m Tnia(earthlyme):D and i just wanted to get to know everyone here more... so i have 2 questions 4 YOU!!!
1.When did you get Your Michael Jackson CD, and what era was it?
2.How was your reaction….

Well, I got my first CD, in 2003, and it was the # Ones… It was my birthday and my mom gave it to me.:mf_w00t2: Since I’m from Ethiopia, I never had a chance to get any of his CDs. I came to America ‘bout 6 yrs. Ago (2001) and I don’t love Michael anyless…:wub: ONLY MORE… :D

Love&Peace to yall :biggrin:

1. My first in 2001, Invincible
2. I was a little disappointed, but that passed after some month=) Some songs you need to listen more then one time to like..

Otherwise, what made me a fan was "Black or White", and the Michael Jackson Weekend on VH1...:)

Jackson829

1. The first MJ CD I never got was the HIStory album and it was I think either 2000 or 2001

2. I was BLOWN AWAY!!! I've been a fan ever since