REQ: Picture of Michael with his hair tied up during the trial (?)

mysteriousone

Just trying to help a couple of friends sort out something! One apparently swears he saw a picture of Michael with his hair tied up one day during the trial! Anybody know of this picture? Does anybody remember Michael having his hair swept back into a pony tail anytime during the trial--inside or outside the courthouse??

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Mysti!

Shannon

Sorry, but I can't recall ever seeing him with his hair tied up in a ponytail during the trial. :blink: As far as I remember, he always had his hair loose. And I think I would've remembered since I absolutely adore him with a ponytail... the Who Is It video -- yummy, LOL. :licklips :lol

Maybe someone else can help? :)

mysteriousone

Thanks for responding Veronica, Whisper and Juniorlady! :thumbsup

Unfortunately nobody seems to have a pic of Michael with a pony tail during the trial! However, there is one picture that LOOKED like he had his hair tied back, and some could ARGUE till they're blue in the face :lol it WAS tied back in a pony tail--here it is:

MichaelwithPonytailduringtrial.jpg

Yes--it was the PJ day, (Juniorlady)--it was the same day I originally thought he'd had his hair tied back in a Pony tail too! There are other pictures taken that day as well (seen them too) but this one in particular looks like he had his hair tied back!

Anyway as I mentioned, thanks for responding in this thread!

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone;197664 said:

Unfortunately nobody seems to have a pic of Michael with a pony tail during the trial! However, there is one picture that LOOKED like he had his hair tied back, and some could ARGUE till they're blue in the face :lol it WAS tied back in a pony tail--here it is:

Yes--it was the PJ day, (Juniorlady)--it was the same day I originally thought he'd had his hair tied back in a Pony tail too! There are other pictures taken that day as well (seen them too) but this one in particular looks like he had his hair tied back!

Mysti!

Yeah, it looked like it was tied up, but it clearly wasn't. :bleh :lol Ohh well, too bad. :lol

Thanks for posting the picture. :p :D

mysteriousone

Shannon;197665 said:
Yeah, it looked like it was tied up, but it clearly wasn't. :bleh :lol Ohh well, too bad. :lol

Thanks for posting the picture. :p :D
LMAO I KNEW you'd say that, lol! But to tell you the truth I aint going to say whether or not it's tied up cause I DON'T know......and you can't be 100% sure either UNLESS you were with him at the time that picture was taken! :bleh :lol :lol

No problem--it's a nice picture I think, under the circumstances anyway!

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone;197689 said:
LMAO I KNEW you'd say that, lol! But to tell you the truth I aint going to say whether or not it's tied up cause I DON'T know......and you can't be 100% sure either UNLESS you were with him at the time that picture was taken! :bleh :lol :lol

No problem--it's a nice picture I think, under the circumstances anyway!

Mysti!

LMAO, you know me too well, hun. :rolleyes: :lol But of course I was there, I were there all the way with him -- in spirit. :bleh :lol

Saphster

mysteriousone;197664 said:

Mysti!

OMG...CUTE! It looks like he slept in a ponytail but took it out in the morning for the trial.:lol You can see a little curve in the middle like he had one in. That happens to me too everytime I put a ponytail in my hair...that's why I never wear them. lol

WHY?! Damn you Michael! Ponytails look good on you!

mysteriousone

Saphster;197705 said:
OMG...CUTE! It looks like he slept in a ponytail but took it out in the morning for the trial.:lol You can see a little curve in the middle like he had one in. That happens to me too everytime I put a ponytail in my hair...that's why I never wear them. lol
OMG Sapphy...........what are you saying? Michael doesn't brush his hair in the mornings? :lol :lol Good point though! You could very well be right! :D

WHY?! Damn you Michael! Ponytails look good on you!
Do they ever!!! :wub:

Nice to see you again, Sapphy! :D You've been rather scarce around here lately! :( Hope all is well!!

Mysti!

Saphster

mysteriousone;197717 said:
OMG Sapphy...........what are you saying? Michael doesn't brush his hair in the mornings? :lol :lol Good point though! You could very well be right! :D

Do they ever!!! :wub:

Nice to see you again, Sapphy! :D You've been rather scarce around here lately! :( Hope all is well!!

Mysti!

LOL I bet he doesn't brush it. Mysti one thing you must know is guys NEVER brush their hair in the morning....only in the afternoon!:lol

Oh yes I been ok.:lol I'm just real busy with college and this job I have...takes away a lot of my MJ free time.:glare: I miss MJEOL. But, t was worth it because these Vogue pics surprised the heck out of me!:wub:

mysteriousone

Saphster;197762 said:
LOL I bet he doesn't brush it. Mysti one thing you must know is guys NEVER brush their hair in the morning....only in the afternoon!:lol
That's true, not all guys but MOST guys! Really, they aint going to have hair forever so they should make the most of it! :8-26-03fruits_apple's :lol

Oh yes I been ok.:lol I'm just real busy with college and this job I have...takes away a lot of my MJ free time.:glare: I miss MJEOL. But, t was worth it because these Vogue pics surprised the heck out of me!:wub:
In other words, you've GOT A LIFE......:yayyay But yeah, less time for Michael and MJEOL! :( Nevermind it was such a nice surprise eh...and there's alot more surprises in store for us in the not too distant future if Michael's most recent letter is anything to go by! :yayyay So excited! :mf_w00t2:

Mysti!