Request

athina_livadi

Does anyone know where I can find the pictures of Michael's bedroom when it was raided by the policemen and turned up-side-down? I know they were posted somewhere because I had them but I lost them! :D

Kanya

It is one horrifying experience for me to recollect!...I have not ever seen any of those mortifying pictures and I choose not ever to do that!...That would be a punishment, and I would feel raided and turned upside down myself, just like Michael's bedroom where and NOTHING SEXUAL happened!...I would again feel what Michael has felt!...And I seek no more heart pains, no more back and chest pains!...

They have begrimed the innocent charm and magic of Michael's home, of that totality that is him so shamelessly and abusively!...

I still have a bit of some post-traumatic stress disorders even when flashing back in November, 2003!... :bluecry: :bluecry: :bluecry: :bluecry:

athina_livadi

You misuderstood me. I want the pictures to show to some people who disrespect Michael the horrid things that the police did to his house which he adores! I'm disgusted myself but I want to show that what they did was horrible, terrifying and humiliating. I want to show our side of the story. Policemen weren't saints! They acted like pigs, monsters!

Kanya

Athina, I did not misunderstood you :rolleyes:...And I appreciate what you are willing to do...No, I do not have those pictures and I have just explained my motive, perhaps somebody else is in possession of them...Even so, I cannot bear seeing them!

But I wish you good-luck in finding them still and demonstrating to some people how those "pigs and monsters" have devastated the one I have to call "the only brother I was meant to have"...

Again, the best of luck... :crossyour

Shannon

I saw them on the news when they raided it, and even though I didnt know anything about Michael in that time, it was certainly the start of my journey as a fan. I didnt know more about Michael other than I loved his music all from my early years. But something in my heart made me look at the TV like I'd just seen a ghost. Yes, my family and media had talked about him like he was some kind of a freak for as long as I could remember, but something had always told me it wasn't true. These pictures made me feel heartbroken, of some reason, I at that point didn't exactly understand why. They just did. And know I know why - because I have loved Michael Jackson all from the first time I saw him on TV. When I was 6 years old and watched the music video to Black or White, I could see his sweet, caring, loving heart and personality all by that moment. I knew he was innocent - I'm just sorry I didn't realized it before.

I never want to see those pictures ever again, because it won't do any good. They don't even prove for people who believe Michael was guilty, that he wasn't. If they want to know the truth about him and all of this garbage trial, they shall seek it. There is so much prove out there, and I don't think those pictures is not one of the best ones.