{=Saph\'s Graph\'s=}

Saphster

Here is yet another thread at my lame ass attempts.

Here is a wallpaper I made. I have no clue why it came out so small though. It should've been a big bigger than this.

SpeechlessBack.jpg

I made this just now

SeriousEffect.jpg

Saphster

Thank you guys. I'll post some more stuff as soon as I make some more. :icrackingup

They aren't as good as other people's work around here, but I'm still proud of them.

CJJluvsMJJ

Saphster;191501 said:
Thank you guys. I'll post some more stuff as soon as I make some more. :icrackingup

They aren't as good as other people's work around here, but I'm still proud of them.
Taking requests Saph? :lol :rollin

mysteriousone

Saphster;191501 said:
Aww......Sapphy, the more you do the better you're more likely to get! :thumbsup I still LOVE these graphics you've produced though! And hey, at least you can make them--ME on the other hand, don't even know how to get started! :( One day......oneeeeee dayyyyyy :lol

Mysti!

CJJluvsMJJ

mysteriousone;191648 said:
Aww......Sapphy, the more you do the better you're more likely to get! :thumbsup I still LOVE these graphics you've produced though! And hey, at least you can make them--ME on the other hand, don't even know how to get started! :( One day......oneeeeee dayyyyyy :lol

Mysti!
:lol :rollin