Sneddon ended Neverland visits for underprivileged children.

classicaldj

Sneddon ended Neverland visits for underprivileged children.

I wonder how the schools, churches, and social agencies feel about Sneddon ending the fun filled, carefree visits to Neverland with free food, rides, and laugher for underprivileged children in the area.

They can’t be too happy with him for that. It was a nice, warm, and healthy thing for them.

How do you as a fan feel about it?

Do you think he accomplished his goal of getting Michael out of his county?

HeavenSent

Do you think he accomplished his goal of getting Michael out of his county?
Sneddon's goal was to get Michael convicted on some b.s, and have him thrown in jail. That was his goal.

Michael leaving Neverland doesn't mean anything if he still owns it, and I'm sure that's what is eating at the establishment out there in SB County. Until Neverland switches hands and Michael surrenders it to someone else, Sneddon didn't accomplish anything.

What's more is that Michael is going on w/his life. That is the last thing those folks there wanted him to do! I'm sure they wanted him so beat up and worn down so bad, that he couldn't go on. But nope, we all know that's far from the truth. The government can say all they want about it being a good thing for Michael to be in the Mideast. But truth is, they're seething right now! He can record music, help broker business deals, etc. PLUS be a family man. That's gotta suck for Sneddon and them.

I think Sneddon needs to worry about how he's going to come out of this lawsuit against him v. Dunlap. His trial is in August.

wazup

You hit it right on the head with that girl! I can't agree with you more.
The truth is this and some may find it offensive but you'll understand:
I personally believe that the trial turned out to be the best thing that could have ever happened for Michael because this was yet another chance to prove to himself and the rest of the world just how strong and resilient he really is. Had he not gone through this, the speculation of whether he did it or not would still be in the clouds. Now that he is cleared, everyone knows the truth and there ain't a damn thing the haters , Sneddon and his cronies can do. Michael is living a life of freedom. peace and happiness now that he is away. He's doing better than he ever has been thanks to the trial. That's all I wanted to say. Does anyone agree? Holla if ya hearin me! :8-25-03tv_happy:

flygirl

Originally posted by wazup@Jan 10 2006, 05:09 PM
You hit it right on the head with that girl! I can't agree with you more.
The truth is this and some may find it offensive but you'll understand:
I personally believe that the trial turned out to be the best thing that could have ever happened for Michael because this was yet another chance to prove to himself and the rest of the world just how strong and resilient he really is. Had he not gone through this, the speculation of whether he did it or not would still be in the clouds. Now that he is cleared, everyone knows the truth and there ain't a damn thing the haters , Sneddon and his cronies can do. Michael is living a life of freedom. peace and happiness now that he is away. He's doing better than he ever has been thanks to the trial. That's all I wanted to say. Does anyone agree? Holla if ya hearin me! :8-25-03tv_happy:
I hear ya!! :lol:

Originally posted by HeavenSent@Jan 10 2006, 03:18 PM
Sneddon's goal was to get Michael convicted on some b.s, and have him thrown in jail.   That was his goal.

Michael leaving Neverland doesn't mean anything if he still owns it, and I'm sure that's what is eating at the establishment out there in SB County.    Until Neverland switches hands and Michael surrenders it to someone else, Sneddon didn't accomplish anything.

What's more is that Michael is going on w/his life.   That is the last thing those folks there wanted him to do!  I'm sure they wanted him so beat up and worn down so bad, that he couldn't go on.   But nope, we all know that's far from the truth.   The government can say all they want about it being a good thing for Michael to be in the Mideast.  But truth is, they're seething right now!  He can record music, help broker business deals, etc.  PLUS be a family man. That's gotta suck for Sneddon and them.

I think Sneddon needs to worry about how he's going to come out of this lawsuit against him v. Dunlap.  His trial is in August.

Right on :) Anyone who twists any of this into Michael somehow "running" away is missing the point entirely. HE won. Period. End of story..:D

HeavenSent

Funny how Michael's always "running away" or in danger of "fleeing" when he's never given one iota of a reason to do either! Never!

Just like fools were saying how he was such a flight risk prior to his trial. Uh huh. But ironic how people want to flock to him if he so much as sneezes :unsure:

abbymjgirl

Originally posted by HeavenSent@Jan 10 2006, 07:18 AM

I think Sneddon needs to worry about how he's going to come out of this lawsuit against him v. Dunlap.  His trial is in August.

I agree. Sneddon accomplished nothing more than failure. He just proved he's a selfish jerk.

Twittegirl

HeavenSent said:
Sneddon's goal was to get Michael convicted on some b.s, and have him thrown in jail. That was his goal.

Michael leaving Neverland doesn't mean anything if he still owns it, and I'm sure that's what is eating at the establishment out there in SB County. Until Neverland switches hands and Michael surrenders it to someone else, Sneddon didn't accomplish anything.

What's more is that Michael is going on w/his life. That is the last thing those folks there wanted him to do! I'm sure they wanted him so beat up and worn down so bad, that he couldn't go on. But nope, we all know that's far from the truth. The government can say all they want about it being a good thing for Michael to be in the Mideast. But truth is, they're seething right now! He can record music, help broker business deals, etc. PLUS be a family man. That's gotta suck for Sneddon and them.

I think Sneddon needs to worry about how he's going to come out of this lawsuit against him v. Dunlap. His trial is in August.

I agree:)

Maiky

I don't know what to say, except for this thing, that Sneddon did really a vicious thing by taking away those unlucky children their joy to go to Neverland...

eafeaf99

I hate sneddon. That is soo dumb anyway. Michael isnt even at Neverland anymore so Sneddon doesnt have to worry because he is still out to convict mj.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
If there is a such thing as justice, Sneddon will lose that case against Dunlap and have to pay that man for ruining his life too.

minnie yu

nobody can get MIke out of his country..MIke has never runned away..he just wanted to leave..that's all come from his own dicision..he wanted to have a rest that's all...nobody can force to do anything he doesnot want to do..that's rule..MIke is the boss of his own..he can do whatever he wants to do...

as for those underprivilege children..i am sure children knows who is the one really care and love them..