sneddons making his mouth go again!

MJISHOT

doesnt he know when to quit?? :extremely

Jacko 'could be a danger' - Sneddon
Michael Jackson's prosecutors still believe the pop star could be a danger to children, despite his acquittal on charges of molesting a boy.

Santa Barbara County District Attorney Tom Sneddon and his two deputies in the case said they believed the jury set too high a bar for evidence.

Jurors rejected the prosecution's entire 10-count case on Monday after a 14-week trial. Some later said Jackson probably had molested other boys but insisted the case they heard was not proven.

Senior Deputy District Attorney Ron Zonen also stressed the importance of Jackson's future dealings with children. "He's been exposed to the criminal justice system in a very profound way. Whether he poses a threat to children in the future is, of course, entirely up to him. If he brings kids back into his bedroom and even into his bed, then yes, there's probably a high likelihood that he will pose a threat or danger to the child," Zonen said.

Jackson's lawyer, Thomas Mesereau, said earlier this week that Jackson would no longer share his bedroom with children or their families because it could put him at risk for future accusations. Mesereau persuaded jurors that there was a reasonable doubt in the case by arguing that the accuser, Gavin Arvizo, and his mother Janet Arvizo made up the allegations against Jackson to get money.

On NBC's The Tonight Show, Mesereau said Sneddon had a "personal vendetta" against Jackson and "mischaracterised the case from day one". He said Sneddon had been searching for accusers since a previous case fell apart after the boy's family accepted a multi-million dollar settlement from Jackson.

"It was like an open casting call on Michael Jackson. The best they could come up with was this (Arvizo) family, which we thoroughly discredited from A to Z," Mesereau said.

The prosecutors said they did not buy the defence's claims that sleeping with children was part of an effort by Jackson to compensate for a childhood lost amid his rise to stardom and abuse by his father. "I'll tell you this: I'll match my days in the bakery working with my dad (with) his dancing routines with his dad any day of the week," Sneddon said. He said he would have considered a conviction tragic in some ways, considering Jackson's accomplishments.

"If he had been convicted, I think that part of it would have been a tragedy - like a Greek tragedy play of a person who obviously can bring great joy and entertainment to the people around the world," he said.

Meanwhile, a Jackson website said the singer "has not made any plans for a party", responding to a report that a weekend celebration was being organised by the star's family to thank fans for support. The statement was posted on mjjsource.com, which was used by Jackson's family to release information during the trial.

http://g.msn.com/MT/1?http://newsbox.msn.c...%20Sneddon&CE=2

Mathilde

Well I didn't really think he would be able to keep his mouth shut, so this comment doesn't come as a surprise... :(

abbymjgirl

I saw clips of an interview like this when I was watching MSNBC. 'DS' is just obviously hurt at the fact that the world can now know that he was a freakin' liar, jusy like Ron Zonen and that other guy. That he has a personal vendetta towars Michael.

'DS' should just put a sticky sock in his hole and leave this innocent man alone! BUT, I don't think he has a bit heart to face the facts and stop talkin'.

Saphster

I'm really tired of this guy. When is he going to drop it? It's about time he get over himself. He really wants to put Michael in jail real bad. But, it ain't gonna happen. Michael is too smart, and he knows who and what to watch out for. Sneddon needs to get a life....not take over Michaels.

HotMJ!

Originally posted by Albamelia

I saw clips of an interview like this when I was watching MSNBC. 'DS' is just obviously hurt at the fact that the world can now know that he was a freakin' liar, jusy like Ron Zonen and that other guy. That he has a personal vendetta towars Michael.

'DS' should just put a sticky sock in his hole and leave this innocent man alone! BUT, I don't think he has a bit heart to face the facts and stop talkin'.

What WILL finally shut this trio of prosecutors up is to be "prosecuted" themselves by a shiny new, "clean" D.A. selected by that Wagener fellow in Santa Maria and rubber-stamped by the voters.

CONTRIBUTING to this plan seems like a good idea to me! See thread:

DONATIONS sought to PROSECUTE Sneddon!
http://forums.mjeol.com/showthread.php?t=6815

:sneddoncrybaby

abbymjgirl

^^ Yeah, but don't you care that unfortunately, there's ignorant people out there who might believe such lies he preaches? (I try to tell them to not believe people like him) He shouldn't be making suck BS lies! *slaps him, punches him*

abbymjgirl

Originally posted by HotMJ!
What WILL finally shut this trio of prosecutors up is to be "prosecuted" themselves by a shiny new, "clean" D.A. selected by that Wagener fellow in Santa Maria and rubber-stamped by the voters.

CONTRIBUTING to this plan seems like a good idea to me! See thread at:
That's true...*contributes somehow*

Shunyata

eeeeww. no thanks! i feel sorry for his wife enough as it is! you couldnt pay me enough to have sexual relations with that man.

MJPowerOfLove

die, f_cking bastard sneddass!
perrin.gif

what a talkative corpse!
perrin.gif