So much for being the Richest in MJEOL!! :lol

mysteriousone

I just visited the Gift shop and they turned me away because I DON'T have enough points on me to shop with!! LMAO!!! What a bluddy cheek, they can stick their gifts up their you-know-where, I'm gonna go spend my points elsewhere, I think! :8-26-03ranting: :lol :lol (I'M JUST KIDDING)

I just thought that was really hilarious when I got that message, Whisper, lol! Apparently Veronica got turned away too! I hope the banks open so I can go withdraw some points just so I can go window shopping! :lol

*walks outta thread laughing*

Mysti!

Saphster

mysteriousone;179411 said:
I just visited the Gift shop and they turned me away because I DON'T have enough points on me to shop with!! LMAO!!! What a bluddy cheek, they can stick their gifts up their you-know-where, I'm gonna go spend my points elsewhere, I think! :8-26-03ranting: :lol :lol (I'M JUST KIDDING)

I just thought that was really hilarious when I got that message, Whisper, lol! Apparently Veronica got turned away too! I hope the banks open so I can go withdraw some points just so I can go window shopping! :lol

*walks outta thread laughing*

Mysti!

LOL are you serious? Uh-Oh. Whisper.......help.:lol

Shannon

:rollin you nut, Mysti. :p

Yeah, the point system seems to avoid the money we have saved in the bank, how funny. :lol But hey, we just have to withdraw a few hundreds, shouldn't be too much work, but still... it is indeed quite amusing, aye? :lol

But seriously, this should be in the off topic section -- and I still can't move threads. :cryptic

mysteriousone

Saphster;179413 said:
LOL are you serious? Uh-Oh. Whisper.......help.:lol

LOL Yes, quite serious, Sapphy! Hilarious, I couldn't stop laughing I got such a surprise, lol!

I think what it is, is that you have to have points on hand, and I didn't have enough on hand, only in the bank! That's what I think, which basically what happens anyway! No good having your money in the bank when you go shopping, you need it on you, otherwise you got no money to spend, LOL! Unless, you of course have a credit card! Ahhhh....maybe I can get a credit card to use in the Gift Shop! Hmmm....:lol

Too funny!

Mysti!

mysteriousone

Shannon;179414 said:
:rollin you nut, Mysti. :p

Yeah, the point system seems to avoid the money we have saved in the bank, how funny. :lol But hey, we just have to withdraw a few hundreds, shouldn't be too much work, but still... it is indeed quite amusing, aye? :lol

But seriously, this should be in the off topic section -- and I still can't move threads. :cryptic

I know, I'm a nut, no NEED to tell me that! :lol

Shouldn't be too much work? LOL Good god, I've never drawn money out of the bank in here before, it'll take me forever trying to figure out how to go about it--you know me!! :rollin

Yeah, it is amusing! :lol

Uh Oh...sorry! Well maybe one of the other mod's or Whisper can move this thread! I didn't even think to check to see which forum I was starting the thread on! :mellow: I trust that it will be moved without any problems! :thumbsup

Mysti!

mysteriousone

Shannon;179414 said:

Hey Veronica, I was just thinking, wouldn't it come under Web-Info, like the POINTS/SHOPS thread is? Cause it's not really off-topic, it is at least, MJEOL related! :)

Mysti!

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
I moved it.

Anyway, the gifts are all like 500 points. And I still need to figure out what in hell I need to change in each theme to get them to show up next to (or under) your username. :p

mysteriousone

whisper;179427 said:
I moved it.

Anyway, the gifts are all like 500 points. And I still need to figure out what in hell I need to change in each theme to get them to show up next to (or under) your username. :p

Thanks so much for that, Whisper! I got kind of worried there, posting in the wrong forum, lol!

Yeah, I remember when you first installed the system you mentioned about having everything appearing in each theme eventually, but because you're so busy I didn't want to bring it up again! If peeps want to see their Christmas gifts, they'll just have to use Black Orange Fixed for now...(I don't want you getting stressed trying to work things out a few days before Xmas) We'll be fine using BOF for now...won't we people? :glare: lol!

Mysti!

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah. I'm not sure exactly what to change in the Tangerine theme just yet. I'll have to study it to figure out how to work it in.

mysteriousone

whisper;179439 said:
Yeah. I'm not sure exactly what to change in the Tangerine theme just yet. I'll have to study it to figure out how to work it in.
Just don't ask me how to do anything, lol cause I wouldn't have a clue! The stuff you do around here is way too complicated for me!

Mysti!

mysteriousone

miss;179465 said:
lmao Mysti

if it turned you down then something is definatly wrong with the system girl... lol

Arghhh...probably didn't like the way I dressed or something!! Thought I didn't look like I had the points to spend........... :lol :lol

Mysti!