So What Does It Mean

Dialdancer

I dream about Michael and as time goes on and I change so do the dreams. Once I wrote Fan Fiction I enjoyed those and the dreams which sparked them very much. These days my dream are more about just Michael or places and events. This one bothers me because I worry I will over analyze what is being said or I will not get the message if any in time.

This is the dream as I told it to a friend. Believe it or not, it doesn't stop it from being true.

Let see it is a dream that started in about Apr 2010. It was on and off with long periods in btw some parts. I had a dream that Michael was sitting in a regular chair kind of like a card table chair with his feet up on a table listening to music. I did not know the song and really only remember he was listening to music for a long time.

Finally I had a dream where he was in the same position, but there was an album on his lap. When I awoke I only vaguely remembered the album an the word Earth but I went on Amazon trying to find it. I've learned to pay attention to my dreams of Michael. After awhile i dawned on me the music was Metal so I started over and came up with a band call Iced Earth, the album cover could have been the one I saw.

3 weeks ago I had a dream where Michael was in the same position but this time he was reading. I could make out the book it was Macbeth. This past Thursday he was reading out loud the only thing I remember was the word "thumb" Because of a situation with a friend I did not get a chance to check it out until very early morning. I Googled Macbeth & thumb and came up with: MacBeth Act IV scene 1. "By the pricking of my thumb something wicked this way comes"

The Iced Earth album title is "Something wicked this way comes"

So what does it mean? Am I to dream more, see more, is this about Michael or something totally unrelated?

sushigirl28

Dialdancer said:
I dream about Michael and as time goes on and I change so do the dreams. Once I wrote Fan Fiction I enjoyed those and the dreams which sparked them very much. These days my dream are more about just Michael or places and events. This one bothers me because I worry I will over analyze what is being said or I will not get the message if any in time.

This is the dream as I told it to a friend. Believe it or not, it doesn't stop it from being true.

Let see it is a dream that started in about Apr 2010. It was on and off with long periods in btw some parts. I had a dream that Michael was sitting in a regular chair kind of like a card table chair with his feet up on a table listening to music. I did not know the song and really only remember he was listening to music for a long time.

Finally I had a dream where he was in the same position, but there was an album on his lap. When I awoke I only vaguely remembered the album an the word Earth but I went on Amazon trying to find it. I've learned to pay attention to my dreams of Michael. After awhile i dawned on me the music was Metal so I started over and came up with a band call Iced Earth, the album cover could have been the one I saw.

3 weeks ago I had a dream where Michael was in the same position but this time he was reading. I could make out the book it was Macbeth. This past Thursday he was reading out loud the only thing I remember was the word "thumb" Because of a situation with a friend I did not get a chance to check it out until very early morning. I Googled Macbeth & thumb and came up with: MacBeth Act IV scene 1. "By the pricking of my thumb something wicked this way comes"

The Iced Earth album title is "Something wicked this way comes"

So what does it mean? Am I to dream more, see more, is this about Michael or something totally unrelated?

WOAH. That's HEAVY... Well I have a question.. Have you ever read Macbeth before? And as well, what did Michael look like, was it him of recent? I would have to give this more thought but what I first thought was Macbeth is a book containing great betrayel as one of it's centering themes.. And that wouldn't be alien to our Michael at all now would it? That is wild... Those two things like the album name and thumb things are rather scary as that's nothing positive at all, but then again, the album title is a light assumption b/c you can't remember it all the way right? So that one we might have to have as a possibility at this point rather than a fact of the dream. Michael doesn't like metal music, so there's another negative point. The beginning part is really intriguing to me, I want to know why he's in that particular setting.. and the progression of him sitting the same but then these little differences are gradually changed, that may mean something. Ah, somebody :help , lol! Thanx for sharing Dial!

xo

Dialdancer

sushigirl28 said:
WOAH. That's HEAVY... Well I have a question.. Have you ever read Macbeth before? And as well, what did Michael look like, was it him of recent? I would have to give this more thought but what I first thought was Macbeth is a book containing great betrayel as one of it's centering themes.. And that wouldn't be alien to our Michael at all now would it? That is wild... Those two things like the album name and thumb things are rather scary as that's nothing positive at all, but then again, the album title is a light assumption b/c you can't remember it all the way right? So that one we might have to have as a possibility at this point rather than a fact of the dream. Michael doesn't like metal music, so there's another negative point. The beginning part is really intriguing to me, I want to know why he's in that particular setting.. and the progression of him sitting the same but then these little differences are gradually changed, that may mean something. Ah, somebody :help , lol! Thanx for sharing Dial!

xo

sushigirl,

Well where do I start. I'd say Michael was around 40, wearing if i remember correctly his usual at home clothes, dark pants, shirt, shoes. Yes I've read Shakespear years ago, but none of his work lately. Oh here is a biggie, I had to check it out first, Michael was musical, he dug all kinds of music. According to this other site Michael music library was more extensive than his book library, he listened to everything from Opera, Willie Nelson to Metal. One of his favorite metal groups was 9 Inch Nails. Sooooooooo........

Nothing lately on that, bits and piece of other things like this site that I barely remember when I wake up. I am sure it is a MJ site and I can see a post, but cannot make it out or don't remember what I read when I wake up. What I remember most is it is a darkish off blue color and I am also sure I've been on it before. But with the hundreds of sites that are still easily avaible and the couple of dozen I have booked mark I just don't know. I've convinced myself there is something very important on the site I need to find. (see I am going to be the one to save the day....be the one who finds the information which blows all the allegation to hell and back, gets Sneddon, Bashir and Dimond fitted for orange jump suits so they can spend the rest of their unnatural lives healthy, but very very miserable .....lmao......nice fantasy.......everyone needs a goal, a little inspiration.......ROTFL)