Some Questions

T0dd0la

Hi Whisper...:8-26-03fruits_apple

I know i`ve been a pain in the ass.. but i have 2 questions... I have some problems and i was hoping you could help me.. What program do you use when you posts videos on your site?

And:

How do you get a shoutbox in vBulletin?

Im a little new on this.. You are the only one i know to ask.. Im so sorry for my worrys... Sorry, still hope you can help

Love,

Ola:wub:

mysteriousone

T0dd0la;192143 said:
How many points did you get for doing that ? Ola? :rollin

Aww...hey, you might have better luck getting your questions answered if you PM, Whisper! May as well give it a shot! :thumbsup

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone;192185 said:
How many points did you get for doing that ? Ola? :rollin

Aww...hey, you might have better luck getting your questions answered if you PM, Whisper! May as well give it a shot! :thumbsup

Mysti!

I think he's already PMed her twice, without getting any reply... :blink:

Whisper, where are you? :unsure:

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
1. I use all kinds of programs for videos: Windows Movie Maker, Flash video encoder, Open Video Converter, etc. It depends on what I need to do.

2. You have to have vbuletin and you have to register at vbulletin.org. They will check to make sure you are an actual customer of vbulletin so it will take some time to get your registration approved. Once there, there is a shoutbox addon you can download from that site.

T0dd0la

whisper;192208 said:
1. I use all kinds of programs for videos: Windows Movie Maker, Flash video encoder, Open Video Converter, etc. It depends on what I need to do.

2. You have to have vbuletin and you have to register at vbulletin.org. They will check to make sure you are an actual customer of vbulletin so it will take some time to get your registration approved. Once there, there is a shoutbox addon you can download from that site.

Thank you very much.. but the first question was not the answer I was looking for.. I was wondering what program you use when you publish these videos.. YOu know? publish on mjeol for others to download.. That program. I have no clue where to begin so I would hope you would help.. Thank you once more... You have been great:wub:

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
T0dd0la;192234 said:
Thank you very much.. but the first question was not the answer I was looking for.. I was wondering what program you use when you publish these videos.. YOu know? publish on mjeol for others to download.. That program. I have no clue where to begin so I would hope you would help.. Thank you once more... You have been great:wub:
I don't use one program. But I did say I used Flash Video Encoder. It's program to convert video to flash (flv). That flv is then wrapped in code and published online. Try this:
http://www.sothink.com/product/flashvideoencoder/index.htm

There are resources about publishing video online all over the internet.