SPECIAL: The Sims 2 Michael!!

Eicia

I tried making a Michael Jackson sim today, I was first about to post this in my drawings thread but I realized that'd be weird... So, I created another - 3 threads in a row, ouch! ( I REALLY DON'T WANT TO SPAM THE BOARDS, OK? ;_; SORRY)

Anyway, Here are some pictures XD! The only thing I've done all by myself is modelled the face, the rest including the hairstyles is downloaded.

michaelvh0.png

Front view, I worked hard on his face! It took me more than an hour to get everything about right, haha~ It's not perfect but I still love how it turned out!

michael3by7.png

1/3 view.

michaelglassesless2zk2.png

1/3 view, another hairstyle, no shades.

michaelshortwv1.png

Yet another hairstyle, different shades.

michaelst4yj1.png

Hahaha~ Aw! He's shy!

michaelst2as0.png

:love

michaelst5hc0.png

OH GOD NO! SORRY MIKE!! CLICKED THE WRONG BUTTON!

XD

Enjoy!

mysteriousone

They look great, Eicia.........I'm loving your work! :thumbsup Keep em coming!! :D

Mysti!

*LMAO@the last one..........you remind me of someone who used to post here alot--she wanted to see Michael dressed like that! :lol*

Eicia

mj2dv6.png

Michael and Blanket playing outside their new house.

mj3jf0.png

Blanket again, here he's... trying to eat his own hand, obviously.

mj6fq1.png

Michael in the mini-studio! It's even got a mirror wall for dance practice! Looks like he's showing off some new ... freestyle-version of Thriller.

mj5lo9.png

Prince and Paris chillin' out after swimming in the pool for nearly an hour.

mj1ev5.png

... Eh... sleeping there probably isn't a good idea.

mj9wy3.png

EEEK?! A stranger! WHAT DOES SHE THINK SHE'S DOING?! THROW HER OUT!!

mj7ml1.png

"OH MY ---!! IT'S YOU!"
"Um.."

mj10ie8.png

He... LET THE CRAZY GIRL INTO THE HOUSE? Oh lord he's way too kind for his own good... Oh btw, look! An old nanny! Aww~

mj11ae3.png

She looks impressed.

mj12ms7.png

Hmm I wonder what they're talking about?

mj14se6.png

She brought a friend?

mj13yr4.png

...For a miniparty in the studio?! HAHA!

mj15ap4.png

Huggin' goodbye :love

ABOUT DOWNLOADING:
Since I used a lot of downloaded material, I must try to get permission from every single creator before I can put MJ up for DL.
I'll try!

Shannon

LMFAO. OMG, those are amazing. I used to play The Sims a lot before, I loved it. :D You are very talented. :8-26-03fruits_apple

MJFanatic#1

WOW! :O Michael looks amazing! :wub: I have The Sims 2 and I couldn't make Michael like that! :unsure: He looks beautiful! :cloud9

MJFanatic#1

May I ask how you did that? :) I have The Sims 2 and I tried to make a Michael, but it was nothing compared to yours! :mellow:

Eicia

MJFanatic#1;202749 said:
May I ask how you did that? :) I have The Sims 2 and I tried to make a Michael, but it was nothing compared to yours! :mellow:

Oh well, I used some photo reference and tried to make a face similar to Michael's in TS2 Body Shop, then I searched for some matching hairstyles & clothes on the internet. There is nothing more to it o_o!

Glad you like it! I'll try to put him up for download soon. I was going to do so a few days ago, but my computer CRASHED over a night. I'm writing this on my father's studio computer that is so slow and weird recording music is the only thing it's good for =_=
I think I'll get my own computer back by next Monday.

Have a nice good friday + HAPPY EASTER!

Saphster

OMG!!!! I freakin :love the sims!!!

What system is this on??

I have Sims Castaway right now. Fun ass game. I should've created a Michael crew member.... :(

I love the sims. love it. post more pics! He looks exactly like Michael!:D :D

Missy

OMG that's so awesome! :lol I want Michael on my Sims game! I esp love the Thriller free-style pic! Made me giggle. Thanks for cheering me up! :michaeljacksonicon:

Dialdancer

I know a MJ Sister who has all the Michael Jackson Sims, I was so jealous. I kept saying I was going to start, but I am afraid I will fall into my own MJ world and never want to come back out. My imagination is wild enough without actually seeing myself and Michael on a screen;;;;;;;;Hugging.........Kissing..... oh Boy..:sexymj