Statement From Michael Jackson

sistahlamb

Mr. Jackson has asked that I release the following statement on his
behalf. Please feel free to share it with other fan sites.

Thank you.
Raymone K. Bain

To My Fans Throughout the World:

Thank you so very much for your cards, letters and acts of kindness
in celebration of my birthday. You are the most dedicated and caring
fans in the world.

I love you and God bless you all!

Sincerely,
Michael Jackson

:dancing2: :dancing2: :dancing2: :dancing2: :dancing2: :dancing2: :dancing2:

violet&mike

hey! I'm new fanclub mike. I'm just 15 years old. I'm Thai. Sorry!! I'm not good English language. Please! understand me...hehe! I'm a girl. I crazy mike very much. I watch TV. when I see him in TV screen. I scream him. I scream and scream. and I said ....Oh !god that's him. mike is a sexiest. The victory day.
I bought a newspaper. I'm not notice see him in a newspaper. untill my friand said with me. she said ....." Michael jackson victory...." first time I'm not believe in her. she said ...." Michael in a newspaper"..... I open a newspaper. I see him.
I began scream. !!!!!!!!! The best day in my life. Happy birthday Michael jackson.
I crazy him since on Octorber 2004 till now! I love him so much.
MICHAEL JACKSON INNOCENCE.........FROM FANCLUB IN THAILAND.

Kanya

[B]You are the most dedicated and caring creature in the world!...You are my only brother and the only best friend that I shall ever have...Therefore, the three words "I Love You" seem so paltry for me to utter when knowing who you are...The deathless, infinite love that I carry for you is what stealthily approached who I am to who you are into umpteen ways!...You are the body of my innocence, the jolliest visage of my childhood, my twin soul, the very Love...I shall not ever doubt you, through it all!...

Beauty and simplicity and goodness are all in one your inseparable crowning grace.

I shall not ever forget you for that!...I never forget anything!...

All the of the shooting stars that I have wished upon are going to come to life again and be true, I promise...

Blessed art thou wheresoever and may God keep you within his soothing palm for infinity!

Love now and forever,

Kanya.[/B]

Kanya

Michael!...Something more from me:

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

Yet...age is nothing but a number... :bigpeterp

mjlovergurl

awwww how sweet! makes me so speacial bc i signed the card. god i love him! your welcome Michael and we love you more! "blows kisses to michael"

Shannon

Awww.. Michael never stop impressing me. He's the sweetest man in the whole world. :heart2:

We're so lucky to have him. He doesn't owe us anything, but we owe him a lot...

I love you more, Michael. :D