Statement of Michael Jackson: A Message For My Fans

SpeedDemonGrl

Originally posted by mjlovergurl
awwww!!!! how much sweeter can he get!! That was so beautiful. Michael we love you sweetie! God i wish i could give him a hug right now!

Truer words can not be spoken. The man is wonderful, beautiful, sweet, caring, sophisticated, generous, the list goes on and on. I love you Michael!!! You are my inspiration, my heart. My prayers, and my devotion are always with you!!! :handkiss

LadyJackson

Ahhhh...I love you too, you sexy thing!! :lol:

U will always have a special place in my heart and hopefully you don't stop helping others because of this Jackass family!!! :D

Love you, always,

~Catherine Mesereau/ Jackson

A

Anonymous

Aww that was so beautiful said! I feel so fuzzy inside! I loooove youuuuu mooooore Michael! :heart2:

minnie michael

aww i donot know what to say, MIke is soossoo sweet..he miss us just like we miss him..and Michael..donot take your time think of your fans..we are here for you forever..and enjoy your holiday with your babes..Michael.. i love you more than you can imagaine..you always say you know how much we love you..but i doubt you donot know..because my love for you is really reallly .. :D :D we are Michael's inspiration..and we dried his tears..that's what we wanna do..MIchael..we donot wanna you cry from then on..love you... :bleh: :bleh:

Badine

Michael always speaks such beautiful words. Its so awsome that he knows how loved he is by us all. It makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside!

dtmj04

Michael,

We love and cherish you and maybe someday, you'll realize how much you continue to grow right in front of our eyes. I hope you understand how much of a true survivor you are because so many people brought you down, and you still rise in time to dust yourself off. All that you have become made us fans love you more and more each day. Ive grown to become devoted to you, Michael Jackson. DTMJ FOR LIFE BABY!!

I want to thank all of us fans becuse we continue to show our support and love for a man who deserves it! :D

THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mjj_girl05

Wow that was the sweetest thing I've ever heard! and the best part was I got it via e-mail! That's right I don't if y'all did too but they e-mailed me that message from Michael but I still went to MJJsource to read it there. It makes me warm and fuzzy inside! I love you more Michael!

senecajackson

Originally posted by dangerous

Without God, my children, my family and you, my fans, I could not have made it through. Your love, support and loyalty made it all possible.

You were there when I really needed you. I will never forget you. Your ever-present love held me, dried my tears, and carried me through.

I will treasure your devotion and support forever. You are my inspiration.

Love,

Michael Jackson

http://mjjsource.com/main/index.php?option...d=628&Itemid=32

aaaaaaaaaaaw I just love him soo dogon much!
I will always be his fan and support him !
I love you MJJ! :tooexcite

Shannon

Originally posted by dangerous

Without God, my children, my family and you, my fans, I could not have made it through. Your love, support and loyalty made it all possible.

You were there when I really needed you. I will never forget you. Your ever-present love held me, dried my tears, and carried me through.

I will treasure your devotion and support forever. You are my inspiration.

Love,

Michael Jackson

http://mjjsource.com/main/index.php?option...d=628&Itemid=32

This message makes me so glad, but it also brings tears to my eyes. I will always love Michael, just because he is one of the greatest men I've ever heard of... :heart2:

Today I watched the Number One DVD, and it put a smile on my face just by looking at him. But it also maked me sad when I remember this time situation. However, it make me thinking of all those happy days too, like first time I heard Black or White and fell in love. I was 6 years old and I loved it. That is a good memory... :D

:heart2: