Statement of Michael Jackson: A Message For My Fans

dangerous

Without God, my children, my family and you, my fans, I could not have made it through. Your love, support and loyalty made it all possible.

You were there when I really needed you. I will never forget you. Your ever-present love held me, dried my tears, and carried me through.

I will treasure your devotion and support forever. You are my inspiration.

Love,

Michael Jackson

http://mjjsource.com/main/index.php?option...d=628&Itemid=32

danaluvsmj

aww can that man be any sweeter? God bless him! I wanna give him a hug.

I love you Michael Joseph Jackson!:inlove enjoy your time of rest and take as much time as you need, and always stay the sweet person you are, no matter what other people say.

mjlovergurl

awwww!!!! how much sweeter can he get!! That was so beautiful. Michael we love you sweetie! God i wish i could give him a hug right now!

I swear, the SWEETNESS of this BEAUTIFUL man will NEVER fail to amaze or to touch me. I know I've said this over and over, LOL, but hey..it's TRUE! NO other person of that magnitude has the humility or kindness that Michael Jackson has. ...he is truly in a class of his own :D

Michael, *if ever you happen to somehow read this, LOL :lol: *--I love you more each time and you will ALWAYS be MY inspiration....*hugs* :blowkisse

Saphster

Oh my Lordy...Michael is so sweet. I hope this is a real message. You know how sometimes we recieve ones from his 'people' not him :laugh

abbymjgirl

I love you, Michael! Thank you so much for thinking of us...even though we know you are resting and cleansing yourself spiritually, emitionally, and physically...we also know you think of us and care for us!

Michael is sooo sweet! I love him dearly and in part recieving this statement from him straight from the heart, it makes it not a statement but an emotion.

Annam

Originally posted by dangerous

Without God, my children, my family and you, my fans, I could not have made it through. Your love, support and loyalty made it all possible.

You were there when I really needed you. I will never forget you. Your ever-present love held me, dried my tears, and carried me through.

I will treasure your devotion and support forever. You are my inspiration.

Love,

Michael Jackson

http://mjjsource.com/main/index.php?option...d=628&Itemid=32

Brother Michael,

I hope you don't mind calling you brother. On behalf of your Filipino fans. I wish to congratulate you for proving your innocents. We love you. We hope you find peace from all the media vultures that are flying around.

Peace,

Anna M.