Thank God for weird camera angles! Look at this pic

Saphster

OMG! WTF is she doing??? Oh my goodness...I know he must've been like "Okay sweetie...you can get up now...I'm on live tv! GET UP!"

:rollin

mcilroga

Here's the clip for that performance. The picture is much worse than the video, it was just bad timing for a picture. ;)

Holy crap, do you see how security just runs up and plucks the girls right out of the crowd? She must have been scared half to death at first! :eek:

mysteriousone

mcilroga said:
Here's the clip for that performance. The picture is much worse than the video, it was just bad timing for a picture. ;)

Holy crap, do you see how security just runs up and plucks the girls right out of the crowd? She must have been scared half to death at first! :eek:

LMAO! Good grief, she almost knocked Michael off his feet when she ran up to him on stage! Wonder what was going through his mind! I mean, he was trying to sing, for pete's sake:lol Holy crap though, did you also see how she kicked up a storm when the security guy carried her off the stage! She was probably screaming something like, "LET ME GO YOU "beep beep", GET YOUR "beep beep" HANDS OFF ME!!!!!! :rollin Aww...poor girl!

Thanks for the video!

Mysti!

Mark-MJSON

i prefer not to comment on what i really think about this pic. This just looks so crazy! i wonder if Mj ever looked back on it!HAHAHAHA

Ginga

WTF?! This video made me cry rivers! I mean, I´ve seen it before...but when the girl ran up to Michael... it was like I´ve never seen it before and suddenly I looked like this: :icon_bluecry

awwww. what a beautiful soul he has. I was okay until the end about where he said, "Turn on the house lights! I wanna see you!" then I started cryingggggg. lol

she is one tall chick!! for goodness sake, she was smothering him!! lol :lol

mcilroga

glittergloved_one said:
awwww. what a beautiful soul he has. I was okay until the end about where he said, "Turn on the house lights! I wanna see you!" then I started cryingggggg. lol

she is one tall chick!! for goodness sake, she was smothering him!! lol :lol

Awww.. don't cry. :8-26-03fruits_apple :lol

Fran

Super video clip. Thankyou for posting it.

Michael copes so well continuing to perform despite the clinging fan.

But then he is a Star of the highest order. :)